Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayan

Jan 18, 2002
Hougang, SG
Visit site
Some random shots using the Olympus C-2100UZ:

Suntec.jpg

Suntec City as view from Marina South, 4 sec, F2.8, ISO 100.

Shenton.jpg

Shenton Way cityscape, 4 sec, F2.8, ISO 100.

Botanic.jpg

Fountain in Botanic Garden, 16 sec, F2.8, , ISO 100. Very 'noisy'.

Wooo ... much betta den the ones I took~~~~~ :bsmilie:

don't mind me asking, you set the shutter to 4sec?

I only see 1/10 or 1" things like this,

which setting is equal to 4 sec?

Thanks

Originally posted by lufu
don't mind me asking, you set the shutter to 4sec?

I only see 1/10 or 1" things like this,

which setting is equal to 4 sec?

Thanks

for 4 seconds, you'll need to see 4"

I know to set real slow shutter speed, gotta use manual controls rite? Care to explain a little abt manual? Cos I got C2100 for one month liao still havent fully know how to use the manual controls :p I think alot of ppl also like me hehe
Thanks!

Jayan,

w.r.t the fountain at the botanical gardens, increasing the ISO level (to say 400) and reducing the shutter speed might reduce some of the noise level.

:)

tried a shot like that once at Capitol Building (the one with the 'floating' balls along shenton way).

rOCh

Originally posted by rochkoh
Jayan,

w.r.t the fountain at the botanical gardens, increasing the ISO level (to say 400) and reducing the shutter speed might reduce some of the noise level.

:)

tried a shot like that once at Capitol Building (the one with the 'floating' balls along shenton way).

rOCh

Cannot lah, @ ISO 400 any exposure more than a few sec looks as if snowing blue snow.....:(

sorry to ask you something ... did u use remote control to trigger the shutter ?

to me , the shots seem like not sharp ...

C2100uz/C700uz dun have good night focus ability. I usually can't get my auto-focus to work properly at night.. Have to use manual focus.

Originally posted by Klause
C2100uz/C700uz dun have good night focus ability. I usually can't get my auto-focus to work properly at night.. Have to use manual focus.

When shooting landscape at night...use manual focus and set to infinity.

Shooting portraits should be no problem cos the AF assist should take care of that (provided the subject is within range).

Originally posted by Klause

sure or not .... did u use filter like STAR SIX filter ?

see azone's night gallery and why his shots are clearer ...

Originally posted by siewsphone

Mine also v352p-73.....but which one is latest? 77 or 73?

None.

Earlier and latter batches of C-2100uz has slightly diff components from diff suppliers...so gotta re-prog the firmware.

Status
Not open for further replies.