Night Shoot @ Orchard Road tonight (12th Dec)

Status
Not open for further replies.

funksoulava

Oct 21, 2002
Visit site
Hi guys,

We had lots of fun last night shooting alonmg Orchard Road. Since I was busy talking with other Clubsnappers, did not really shoot much.

So, thinking of going tonight again to 're-shoot' (Firers~~~~, watch your front!) So far, the list goes like this:

1. Me
2. Francis
3. Tsystem + C.O.
4. Nekogotch (yet to confirm)

I'll be around Peninsular area around 7:30pm. Any suggestions on where and what time to meet that's convenient to all interested?

If you want to join us, please include your name in the list and PM me your contact, so that we can wait for all to turn up before going ahead.

In the words of a famous man, "Come one, come all or don't come at all that's up to you. Aiya, dun shy shy lah, just drop by and say Hi." :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Can join you at 715pm actually. Wanna have dinner together or??

But around 9pm++ must ciao, coz watching the volcano high :D

Originally posted by Wai
Orchard again??

aiyah...dun have tripod/monopod tonite..

but since i have nothing to do....i will join u all

Ah Wai ah~~~~ can you PM me your contact number?

Hi guys,

I suggest we meet at Peninsular Plaza Basement Food Court for dinner before proceeding to Orchard Road. This is also in case if it rains, we can just chill out there.

Any violent objections? :D

Beep Beep.... it's the Weather Man again....

Raining, Cloudy at City Hall NOW! :devil:

Originally posted by togu
Beep Beep.... it's the Weather Man again....

Raining, Cloudy at City Hall NOW! :devil:

/me does the 'chase away rain clouds' dance and chants "Rain, rain, go away~~~~~":rbounce: :rbounce: :rbounce:

Originally posted by funksoulava

/me does the 'chase away rain clouds' dance and chants "Rain, rain, go away~~~~~":rbounce: :rbounce: :rbounce:

Well, it doesn't seem to be working since it's still drizzling quite heavily. ;)

But then again, the good news is, it'll most likely stop by tonight, just in time for the shoot. :)

*Keeps his fingers crossed*

best best.....can take reflections of the Xmas lightings....more challenging then taking the normal shots of the lightings......:gbounce:

erhhh didnt catch the post meeting at peninsular... paiseh.. but i was in orchard waiting for ur call..... u didnt call so end up shopping for xmas.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.