Night Scenes From Japan..

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatthewSCL

Apr 22, 2002
Central
what camera u used? U seems to have sharpen alot but then surprisingly no noise at all...care to share? :D

tuglaq

Jun 23, 2003
Hill View Avenue
tuglaq.fotopic.net
MatthewSCL said:
what camera u used? U seems to have sharpen alot but then surprisingly no noise at all...care to share? :D
All this snaps were taken with D70 + Kit Lens & Some with 50 mm.

Thanks
Shiek

ndroo

Staff member
Nov 22, 2003
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
nice shots. :thumbsup: that's the 'rainbow bridge' (or something like that huh?) right? it doesn't look as good when i was there during the day. :( well captured shots.

tuglaq

Jun 23, 2003
Hill View Avenue
tuglaq.fotopic.net
renegade said:
nice shots. :thumbsup: that's the 'rainbow bridge' (or something like that huh?) right? it doesn't look as good when i was there during the day. :( well captured shots.
Yes, Its the Rainbow Bridge..some taken from the bay side and some from Odaiba.

Thanks
Shiek

yulee

Jun 26, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
Wah! I was there just a couple of months back - I didn't remember it was that nice! The D70 did that? You're making me drool...

ziedrich

Mar 17, 2004
www.rainmuse.com
the first pic is my fav! the serene waters complement the strong beam of light in the centre... like the graduation of colours oso... congrats...

but hey, 300D can do that too! :p

kylelam77

Apr 7, 2002
Los Angeles
Visit site
MatthewSCL said:
actually, the first pic has quite noticeable noise in the skies tho it doesn't affect the picture too much....

Status
Not open for further replies.