Night Scene Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

yutaka806

Apr 18, 2007
Singapore
Hi all,

Can anyone tell me why my photo of a night scene looks blurred even though i used a tripod and set it to timer when taking the photo?? Isit becos of the ISO settings??

Im still new to this so i hope anyone out there can give me a better idea of wat the reason is.. Thank You.

Regards

if i'm not wrong, the shutter speed on night mode will be longer so even if you have tripod and timer on, the subjects cannot be moving if you want them tack sharp.

if you use night mode on stationary objects with tripod and timer they should be fine

this is a point and shoot?

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me why my photo of a night scene looks blurred even though i used a tripod and set it to timer when taking the photo?? Isit becos of the ISO settings??

Im still new to this so i hope anyone out there can give me a better idea of wat the reason is.. Thank You.

Regards

A blurred scene would not be contributed to the ISO. A high ISO shot in the night would only give you a noisy picture.

If you had used a tripod and still get a blurry picture, then there could be a few possibilities :

1. Tripod wasn't steady enough, too flimsy.
2. Mirror slap when shutter is tripped.
3. Unstable platform, like on a bridge, etc...

post some samples.

Hi all,

Thank you for d prompt reply. Can anyone tell me how to post a pic? I really wanna show u guys d pic so u will have a clearer picture of wat was the end result.

Regards

Maybe you could share the shoot settings of your pict, 1st? Right-click on the pict, select properties, click on the summery tab and on the advanced button.

or maybe you didn't switch off the image stabalisation in your camera. i get dizzy inducing images if i don't switch off the IS on my camera if taking pictures on a tripod.

Status
Not open for further replies.