Night Portait Locations Recommendations

baggiolee

Dec 7, 2006
www.facebook.com
Any recommendations for a model night shoot besides clarke quay, marina area? Thinking of Chijmes, but not sure if it's good idea. :think: I'll be bringing a lighting stand wif me.

Any recommendations for a model night shoot besides clarke quay, marina area? Thinking of Chijmes, but not sure if it's good idea. :think: I'll be bringing a lighting stand wif me.
if you want to bring a light stand along, any places without security guards is good for night portrait.

if you want to bring a light stand along, any places without security guards is good for night portrait.

Security auntie may like to pose for you! :bsmilie:

not-fooling-anybody.jpeg

Near Fullerton hotel

the-fullerton-hotel-singapore-482x298.jpg

Last edited:
Try Joo Chiat area.

Last edited:

chijmes will not let u shoot unless u ask for permit first.

Inside the suite is good too. With security auntie of course. For security purposes.

To secure your virginity ???? :bsmilie:

to get free models. but maybe bright studio lights are not allowed in that area. photographer would be disturbing the residents.

Last edited:
May I know what setting should I ues?

Preferably dslr that handles low light well. D3S at Hi3 setting means you have the equivalent of a whopping ISO102,400.

Remember not to use Hansa brand "Ghostless Filter". Or else, cannot see them.

Preferably dslr that handles low light well. D3S at Hi3 setting means you have the equivalent of a whopping ISO102,400.

Remember not to use Hansa brand "Ghostless Filter". Or else, cannot see them.
Thank you, so VR lens is preferable? hope my hands don't shake too much.