Night pictures of Bintan Lagoon Resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpenza

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
www.instagram.com
I just returned from Bintan :) What do you guys think of these pictures? The first two were taken using 8s exposure, F3.2 and ISO 160. The 3rd pic was taken using similar settings except ISO 80 was used. No color correction was done.

03140186-bintanswim.jpg

03140187-bintanswim.jpg

03140194-bintanswim.jpg

Hope to hear your comments!

I prefer the 2nd one.

Originally posted by mpenza

any advice on how to improve the pictures?
USe a big Search Light to illuminate the background behind coconut tress to have more backdrop. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: (just kidding)

is this angsana?? me planning to go bintan soon for a weekend break :) how is the place

Don't think so. The Angsana I went to is so boring. Better let KC confirm it incase they have upgraded.;p

kc, tell me quick , me planning to go either bintan or malaysia for a weekend break :)

If I remember correctly, it's Bintan Lagoon Resort. There's lots of sandflies though and I'm bitten all over the leg :(

Originally posted by mpenza
I just returned from Bintan :) What do you guys think of these pictures? The first two were taken using 8s exposure, F3.2 and ISO 160. The 3rd pic was taken using similar settings except ISO 80 was used. No color correction was done.

03140194-bintanswim.jpg

Hope to hear your comments!

I like this one!
It would be better if there is a full moon at the top left dark sky...... or perhaps some cloud or stars...............
and a werewolf drinking at the pool.....:bsmilie:

just kidding.........
Nice shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.