night photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortcake

Jul 16, 2004
The Western Frontiers
When will the next 'begginers guide to night photography' be organised? I read that there was one organised by Willy Foo through this forum. I would love go on one of these...

is there just a course?? Where is the post?? can you kindly hyperlink the post?? :D . I know I very lazy...:hammer::hammer:

I have been getting crappy shot at night. And only able to get some nice one during the magic hour 1930hrs - 8000hrs. Is it the only way out? :dunno: Please advice....

Will be interested in the course too!!

Thanks

Oh, I read about it in that free mag called Photo i. So that's why I'm posting here, hoping to hear more about it or find out if there are any future courses.

Hi... if there are enough people keen on it, we can always do another one... this time at High Street Centre overlooking clarke quay & boat quay..

me!!! film SLR oso can rite??? can hold it during weekend? got sch during weekdays...

1) bsplenden

Weekdays for night photography is preferred because you would want to catch the lights from the office buildings... the office buildings are quite badly lit during weekends.

when?
is High Street Centre directly opp the parliament?
with carpark at the roof of the building?
If yes, this is a good place to shoot.

hi

i am keen too, but can we settle on a date first ?

ME! ME! ME! I'll make myself available. Thanks Willy!

1) bsplenden
2) snowspeeder
3) shortcake
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

1) bsplenden
2) snowspeeder
3) shortcake
4) quekky
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

i think the building directly opp the parliament is covered up liao, cannot shoot from inside :(

if there's any shoot, can someone pm me a few days beforehand so that i'll bring my cam on that day

1) bsplenden
2) snowspeeder
3) shortcake
4) quekky
5) tunster
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Hope the date is just nice that one day before my long weekend... d:)

1) bsplenden
2) snowspeeder
3) shortcake
4) quekky
5) denniskee
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Pls let me know where and when. Thanks.

hey today will be great!!!

1) bsplenden
2) snowspeeder
3) shortcake
4) quekky
5) denniskee
6) amigo
7)
8)
9)
10)

willyfoo said:
Let me go recce the place first to make sure its available..

Willy

I was there a few weeks ago and the renovation is ongoing so i doubt you can take the "classic" view of the boat quay area.

Status
Not open for further replies.