NIGHT MACRO VENUS ROAD THIS COMING FRIDAY 745 PM

otc

Feb 8, 2006
www.flickr.com
Tot of organising a night macro for pentax macro lovers coming Friday night 17.1.14[/B]..The last night macro was sometime back, probably a year back.

Some basic attire for night macro. 1) thick shoes/army boots/no-sleepers or sandals pl. 2)Jeans preferred as will be heading into thick grassland and undergrowth.3)mosquito repellent if needed. 4)torchlight at least one or two(mini) to light the way 5)camera and macro lenses with your accessories. bring along a monopod or tripod which ever you are comfortable.

One torchlight to light the way shone for insects and another small one attached to the camera or accessories to light the small critters. Bring along your own diffusers as well.

See if anyone is keen?..

marcus

Last edited:
Reactions: pinholecam
Tot of organising a night macro for pentax macro lovers coming Friday night..The last night macro was sometime back, probably a year back.

Some basic attire for night macro. 1) thick shoes/army boots/no-sleepers or sandals pl. 2)Jeans preferred as will be heading into thick grassland and undergrowth.3)mosquito repellent if needed. 4)torchlight at least one or two(mini) to light the way 5)camera and macro lenses with your accessories. bring along a monopod or tripod which ever you are comfortable.

See if anyone is keen?..

marcus

I WANT!!! but i can't :cry:

have fun Marcus! shoot some bugs for me... here too cold... not easy to find bugs :)

I WANT!!! but i can't :cry:

have fun Marcus! shoot some bugs for me... here too cold... not easy to find bugs :)

When I think of night macro, my tot goes to you.. You were one of the regular night macro Kakis here. Too bad you cannot be around. still winter macro is nice. The bugs are not active due to the cold weather. I shot bull ant in Adelaide early spring. Its cold then but the ants was not active almost still. So captured this uncropped.

IMGP8373-002 by luctomar, on Flickr

huge ant and ferocious. lol.:bsmilie:

Donald, awaiting your winter macros..

marcus

Last edited:
Sound interesting! I've never done any night macro shooting! Should properly join this time to learn from you Marcus! Just count me in first.

1. Marcus
2. Chipvn

Thanks

Sound interesting! I've never done any night macro shooting! Should properly join this time to learn from you Marcus! Just count me in first.

1. Marcus h/p 96696371
2. Chipvn

Thanks

I have seen your set up with the diffusers in our last outing, bidadari. that is fine;):)

marcus

Last edited:
1. Marcus
2. Chipvn
4. Doyle( me too . nv shoot b4 . can i tag along see see look.. DFA50 good enough? will the insect be very active?)

Geez I want to go... but I have work that day and Venus road far from where I work, otherwise would've just gone straight after work.

1. Marcus
2. Chipvn
4. Doyle( me too . nv shoot b4 . can i tag along see see look.. DFA50 good enough? will the insect be very active?)

DFA 50 is good enuf but working distance is very short and onboard flash is sufficient, imho.;)

marcus

Geez I want to go... but I have work that day and Venus road far from where I work, otherwise would've just gone straight after work.

I can pick u at novena mrt at 7pm.. and others who wants transport, my car can bring a total of 4, 1 infront and 3 behind... cos venus road is a short distance off upp Thomson ie if you are not coming with your own transport.

marcus

Hmmm... I'll see if I can make it there, assuming I can get off work on time. :)

Sorry, but I am out.

Might be shooting Thaiphusam on Thurs night to next day.

Hmm, a lot stuff to shoot. But a lot work to do too :(. One outing a month is already a luxury to me nowadays...

You guys enjoy the trips

Hmm, a lot stuff to shoot. But a lot work to do too :(. One outing a month is already a luxury to me nowadays...

You guys enjoy the trips

One car not enough. We need another car and a guru.;)

marcus

Have to attend Parent Teacher Meeting at my son's school on Friday night

Felix, we can and will wait for you after the parent teacher meeting. Come over with your son as well:)

marcus

1. Marcus
2. Chipvn

Doyle, any nice food nearby?

1. Marcus
2. Chipvn
4. Doyle
5. Oceanpriest

Doyle, any nice food nearby?

1. Marcus
2. Chipvn
4. Doyle
5. Oceanpriest
6. hyperfocal

Imam(oceanpriest), great to see you again and with UV light, could hunt for scorpion at night.

Doyle, imam definitely there are food,, before or after macro session or both:bsmilie:

marcus

Last edited: