Night Macro shoot at Venus dr on 3 may @ 8am.

fossil87

Feb 21, 2011
Commonwealth
Macro night shooting at Venus dr tml 3 may night at 8pm. Pls bring touch light for own focus and deffusser if you had. If you need more information pls SMS Me, I try to help you if I can @81387693.

List:

1) spree
2) fossil

fossil87 said:
Macro night shooting at Venus dr tml 3 may night at 8pm. Pls bring touch light for own focus and deffusser if you had. If you need more information pls SMS Me, I try to help you if I can @81387693.

List:

1) spree
2) fossil

Lol I read night macro then was like!!!! 8am! Hahaha. Can I join..? :bsmilie: have to leave by 10 though..

No problem can leave any time no fine. Lol.

Lol. List got you your name le. No1 somemore. Trying to get more post to senior member ar. Oops.

List:

1) spree
2) fossil
3) bonrya
4) goldfishub
5)

I am jk1234 and Elite77 will joining your all at venue drive night macro shoot meet at the carpark..

Currently got 9 ppl Liao. With 3 friend with fb.

Goldfishub said:

List:

1) spree
2) fossil
3) bonrya
4) goldfishub
5)Elite77
6)jk1234
7,8,9)FB friend.

Last edited:
fossil87 said:
Currently got 9 ppl Liao. With 3 friend with fb.

So u plus mi and Elite77 total got 9 ppl huh?

spree86 said:
9 still ok I think, some will move faster than others so spread out so ok lah

No problem. More ppl more flash the insect more too blur to move anymore.

fossil87 said:
Yes sir. Too Many ppl?

Nope more ppl more good haha see your all tml night.. Good night

Can I check, if I'm driving, is there a place for parking? First time to Venus drive.

Ok, thx bro!

Elite77 said:
U can park at the private housing area and walk towards venus drive as the car park is closed after 7pm

Haha actually the Venus drive carpark gate is always open at night but just scared they will suddenly close it.