[NIGHT MACRO] April 24, 2009 (friday) - Pasir Ris Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoro

Dec 27, 2006
www.flickr.com
Going forward with the traditional Friday night macro, following are the details for a proposed new location

Time : 9:00 PM @ Pasir Ris MRT Station
Duration : end roughly at 1 to 2 AM
Requirements :

1) Strict self discipline and respect for the environment
2) Avoid disturbing the nocturnal insects
3) Participants are responsible for their own actions and consequences thereafter
4) A bright and lasting flash light
5) Macro lens or camera with sufficient macro / close-up capabilities
6) Water
7) Long pants and proper foot wear
8) Insect repellent

Due to the change in location for this week, from the usual Lower Pierce, kindly consider and plan your going back journey carefully. I myself staying @ CCK , so its not going to be anywhere near for me :p

Contact Details :
If you require any further information / clarification please kindly reach me at
9007 2391 - SMS would be preferred as its easier to track. Group would be restricted to 10 for easy tracking.

Kindly sms me, if you're arriving late, as we would proceed and advice you on the location to meet. We do not forsee moving very far from the MRT within the period of 15 minutes.

Kindly enlist yourself, below and promptly revert if you're not able to make it.

Let the list begin:

1) neoro
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going forward with the traditional Friday night macro, following are the details for a proposed new location

Requirements :

3) Participants are responsible for their own actions and consequences thereafter
6) Water
8) Insect repellent

Due to the change in location for this week, from the usual Lower Pierce, kindly consider and plan your going back journey carefully. I myself staying @ CCK , so its not going to be anywhere near for me

Contact Details :
If you require any further information / clarification please kindly reach me at
9007 2391 - SMS would be preferred as its easier to track. Group would be restricted to 10 for easy tracking.

Kindly sms me, if you're arriving late, as we would proceed and advice you on the location to meet. We do not forsee moving very far from the MRT within the period of 15 minutes.

Kindly enlist yourself, below and promptly revert if you're not able to make it.

Let the list begin:

1) neoro
2) sunnypub
3) roger
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requirements :

6) Water
8) Insect repellent

Due to the change in location for this week, from the usual Lower Pierce, kindly consider and plan your going back journey carefully. I myself staying @ CCK , so its not going to be anywhere near for me

Contact Details :

Let the list begin:

1) neoro
2) sunnypub
3) roger
4) TroyP
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Requirements :

6) Water
8) Insect repellent

Contact Details :

Let the list begin:

1) neoro
2) sunnypub
3) roger
4) TroyP
5) seaview
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Requirements :

6) Water
8) Insect repellent

Contact Details :

Let the list begin:

1) neoro
2) sunnypub
3) roger
4) TroyP
5) seaview
6) tatsbin
7)
8)
9)
10)

Requirements :

6) Water
8) Insect repellent

Contact Details :

Let the list begin:

1) neoro
2) sunnypub
3) roger
4) TroyP
5) seaview
6) tatsbin
7) Double_a
8)
9)
10)

Requirements :

6) Water
8) Insect repellent

Contact Details :

Let the list begin:

1) neoro
2) sunnypub
3) roger
4) TroyP
5) seaview
6) tatsbin
7) Double_a
8) Glenn
9)
10)

Requirements :

6) Water
8) Insect repellent

Contact Details :

Let the list begin:

1) neoro
2) sunnypub
3) roger
4) TroyP
5) seaview
6) tatsbin
7) Double_a
8) Glenn
9) ex0rzist
10)

dear all,
do you suggest a person without macro lens joining this outing? very keen to go though..with a d40 and kit lens..

dear all,
do you suggest a person without macro lens joining this outing? very keen to go though..with a d40 and kit lens..

you can come and see how its done , no harm :D

Brother neoro, i am not able to join in tomorrow.
My kids are ill. needs to take care of them.

Neoro, please let other fill my seat. Will join you guys next time. Enjoy shooting!

Hi All,

List updated !

Requirements :

6) Water
8) Insect repellent

Contact Details :

Let the list begin:

1) neoro
2) sunnypub
3) roger
4) TroyP
5) tatsbin
6) Glenn
7) ex0rzist
8)
9)
10)

Enjoy your shoot, pasir ris park has got many hidden treasures~ good luck. :)

Is a bit far from here. I think i will continue with LP first, need to polish my skill first. Enjoy shooting there guys.

Enjoy your shoot, pasir ris park has got many hidden treasures~ good luck. :)

Thanks,
this would be my first time shooting there. Any hints on where would be a good place to start if we would to move out from the mrt station ?

Hi...I'm very interested to do macro photography and have started but I'm still very new to this. I want to join you guys tonight maybe to observe at first but I will bring my stuff in case I am able to try out.

I want to tag along for me to get some techniques and learn more from there.

I think it's of merit that I mention my equipment that I'm going to bring tonight.

D80
Tamron 90mm f/2.8 macro lens
Raynor DCR-250
tripod
speedlight (is this necessary or can I use the built-in flash? I only have a diffuser for the speedlight but not for the built-in flash)

Hi...I'm very interested to do macro photography and have started but I'm still very new to this. I want to join you guys tonight maybe to observe at first but I will bring my stuff in case I am able to try out.

I want to tag along for me to get some techniques and learn more from there.

I think it's of merit that I mention my equipment that I'm going to bring tonight.

D80
Tamron 90mm f/2.8 macro lens
Raynor DCR-250
tripod
speedlight (is this necessary or can I use the built-in flash? I only have a diffuser for the speedlight but not for the built-in flash)

Thats more than overkill in contast to our humble macro shooting equipment.

Kindly copy the list above and enlist yourself ! :D:D

Ok then...count me in.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Requirements :

6) Water
8) Insect repellent

Contact Details :

Let the list begin:

1) neoro
2) sunnypub
3) roger
4) TroyP
5) tatsbin
6) Glenn
7) ex0rzist
8) lancer517 (marlon)
9)
10)

Hi bro, me and my butties usually go this area. There's a small pond there but its unmarked on this map(no idea why). Just go to this red star area and there's a carpark to go in.

15qc9hd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.