Night Crawler species identification

ALeex

Jul 4, 2017
Malaysia
I need help to identify a night crawler which does look like millipede with segmented body. Search around so for getting no result.
nfXn2LG.jpg

Trilobite larva. Rare finding you have. If in SG please keep location to yourself only.

In Malaysia, i have seen them and shoot before.

Last edited:
Trilobite larva. Rare finding you have. If in SG please keep location to yourself only.

In Malaysia, i have seen them and shoot before.

Thank you so much for your help, Bro. I can’t thank you enough for finding me the name what this thing are.
It’s been years only by now somebody amazingly manage to tell me. You must be a great entomologist or very knowledgeable macro photographer. Thanks again.

I am not from Sg but its ok I can share where I found it. The name of the place call Lata Tembakah, easily searchable.
I found it around 10-11pm pm crawling between layers of deadwood. Just around the compounds of the chalet where I stay next to a river. My trip there not on photography, sorry for the poorly taken image.

I am just hobbyist macro photographer. your description of the bug crawling between layers of deadwood matches its natural habitat.

I need help to identify a night crawler which does look like millipede with segmented body. Search around so for getting no result.
nfXn2LG.jpg

Alamak! You remove the image so quickly...