Hi ppl,

Took these pics last week ... pls comments... :embrass:
F8.0, 2 sec
Thanks.
:sweat:

City-02.jpg

City-01.jpg

Pictures looks kinda of dark. You should leave your shutter open , say about 15
to 30 secs. Below is a photo taken by me from the Sheares Bridge, if i didn't remember wrongly, i open it for 30 secs(or was it 15 secs? so sorry i can't remember but i know it's more than 2 secs).

2004-08-01_Fireworks-38.jpg

Mabey you should tell him your ISO and your A setting cos different settings need different exposure timings?

hmm...think he used the starbrust filter...ha...interesting...

Did you use filter?

Hmm... I using A80 without any filter or anything like that....
The max I can go is F8... :confused:

hi jojo07, nice try....but a little under-exposed. try longer exposure...say about 4 to 6 secs. the second pic's composition is out.

also, best time to take nite shots is during the famous "blue" hour - from about 7.15pm onwards to about 8.15pm. the darker the sky, the longer the exposure. or play around with apertures.

aac.jpg

this shot was taken with the following settings:
Exposure time: 9.000 s
Aperture: f/8.0
ISO: 200

aac.jpg

this shot was taken with the following settings:
Exposure time: 15.000 s
Aperture: f/16.0
ISO: 200

hmm..without filter...hmm...i should learn how to do that too...cos i haven been able to do one with that kinda effect...sorry guys mabey i am just new...hee

Seraphim said:
hmm..without filter...hmm...i should learn how to do that too...cos i haven been able to do one with that kinda effect...sorry guys mabey i am just new...hee

like this?

acz.jpg

Nice composition..liked No.2...thought the darker scene makes the city view look kindda calm and very reflective of our s'pore skyline..ie. realistic...guess each type of exposure has their own 'beauty'...must say the other pics posted by acidbyte and rncw are splendid too...very dynamic and brilliant..esp the one by rncw....above just my non-pro comments hehe :)

Status
Not open for further replies.