Not open for further replies.

MaGixShOe

Apr 16, 2002
magixshoe.clubsnap.org
10D + 17-40 F4L

170704_5.jpg

170704_1.jpg

170704_4.jpg

nice clear, but do u know how to get rid of that burning fire ard buildings look?
i have similar problems with over exposure :(
i was wondering whether u know how counter problem , thanks!

CaeSiuM said:
It seems a must for photographers to take these same shots at some point in their quest for new stuffs to shoot. Nothing great honestly. :)

Where else can you take such photo in S'pore. Maybe you may want to suggest

miel said:
nice clear, but do u know how to get rid of that burning fire ard buildings look?
i have similar problems with over exposure :(
i was wondering whether u know how counter problem , thanks!

u mean the bottom shop houses that were overexposed? i got the idea of blocking them out partially when the shutter opens, but never try before.

CaeSiuM said:
It seems a must for photographers to take these same shots at some point in their quest for new stuffs to shoot. Nothing great honestly. :)

MAi ah ni kuna lar, nice to play around what. Else buy stuff like tripods or what? :) When you buy a new 12-24 lens, you will take the same shots again. :D

Thanks all for the good and bad comments :)

If you view my gallery before, u will know that this is not the 1st time i took that scene. My idea is to capture it at different lighting conditions and slightly different composition to see which one is better :)

MaGixShOe said:
u mean the bottom shop houses that were overexposed? i got the idea of blocking them out partially when the shutter opens, but never try before.

yuh.. but mine worse than urs. its the whole picture lol :)
but its that fire burning look in the buildings. i wish i know how control
if u take a look at some pictures posted online
either they really know exposure well,
or using digi
or maybe their touchup skills :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
i wish someone can guide us through this. :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.