Nicole Highway incidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
wilis128 said:
latest unconfirmed is that the 4 cranes working in the area got buried in, along with 20 workers..
Wah lau,
From the way it sounds, confirm will have fatalities... sigh... :( Hope everything will be fine.

Regards,
-Michelle- :D

sym18 said:
Latest update from straits time online

Police said an underground explosion caused the cave-in.

Another eyewitness told The Straits Times Interactive that the Navy's Fokker planes are circling the site.

our navy got planes meh?

Just saw on channel news asia in the canteen TV... the collapsed site is quite large. The road is just gone! The site seems to be larger than a typical MRT station. You won't recognize its Nicoll Highway.

hope they are fine .. Channel news asia is doing a terrible job reporting though . ugh .

My house balcony is directly facing Nicoll Highway.... Wait a min.... Will update you with some pcitures....

Jazer said:
hope they are fine .. Channel news asia is doing a terrible job reporting though . ugh .

It is... seems to be using webcams to do live reports. Then again it might be intentional... the actual image would look a whole lot worst... wonder if any CSers where works around there...

Helbreath said:
My house balcony is directly facing Nicoll Highway.... Wait a min.... Will update you with some pcitures....

great man.. really appreciate it.. show us some pics!!!...

Wow... just saw CNA... a photographer was seen jumping over walls trying to get to shoot the scene... they also showed the video... damn dramatic man.

hangyong said:
our navy got planes meh?

The Fokkers belongs to the Republic of Singapore Air Force but are used for maritime patrols. Probably there to take aerial photos for assessment of damage or rescue effort.

taken from the tv

ECP_026_copy.jpg

willyfoo said:
Wow... just saw CNA... a photographer was seen jumping over walls trying to get to shoot the scene... they also showed the video... damn dramatic man.

could that be helbreath?

nah... he can shoot from balcony..

Sorry for the bigger sizes.... But wanna show more details...

327_2738.jpg

327_2741.jpg

327_2743.jpg

327_2745.jpg

327_2747.jpg

I happend to be on bus no 14 which stopped just as the road collasped! Big hole in the ground. was stuck there on the highway for about 45 min. too bad did not have my camera with me !!! :cry:

RuthBaby said:
i swear i didnt climb up!
ah!!!!
:p

U only sit beside the road right? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.