Nicest cheesecake in singapore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

viewwing

Nov 6, 2006
North
I'm an cheesecake lover and i hoping to find a place where i can stick with ever since phoenix hotel cheesecake shop closed...

anyone know where i can find really decadent cheesecake that simply melts in your mouth?:vhappy:

Eh CS got sell cheesecake??

Amazing, can I also order from CS some cheesecake? Or is it selfserve :)

Personally speaking, I still prefer coffee bean cheesecake, but that's a tad rich... not really "melt in your mouth".

But it's still decadent!

finally a thread after my own heart :bsmilie: been a long time since i had cheesecake here but i remember liking the ones at NYDC when i used to go there...but that was a LONG time ago...:bsmilie:

cheesecake can be found in the liverpool thread:bsmilie:

i like the cheesecake from hot stones
its soooooo cheesy
you gotta go try it at boat quay

While in Singapore, Google for a cheesecake recipe and bake one yourself. Simply because I don't find any cheesecake here worthy of my praise.

I love the cheesecakes at The Cheesecake Factory at Albany, N.Y. (too bad I am not heading to New York soon. Their Albany branch is the best). All the cheesecakes on their menu are fabulous, but my all-time favorites are the Kahlua Cocoa Coffee cheesecake (medium richness) and Key Lime cheesecake (light richness).;p If you prefer 'super rich' cheesecakes (I guarantee your waistline will explode!), you will love their Godiva Chocolate cheesecakes and Chocolate Tuxedo Cream cheesecake.

Once you have tasted the best..... Nothing else will do.

While in Singapore, Google for a cheesecake recipe and bake one yourself. Simply because I don't find any cheesecake here worthy of my praise.

I love the cheesecakes at The Cheesecake Factory at Albany, N.Y. (too bad I am not heading to New York soon. Their Albany branch is the best). All the cheesecakes on their menu are fabulous, but my all-time favorites are the Kahlua Cocoa Coffee cheesecake (medium richness) and Key Lime cheesecake (light richness).;p If you prefer 'super rich' cheesecakes (I guarantee your waistline will explode!), you will love their Godiva Chocolate cheesecakes and Chocolate Tuxedo Cream cheesecake.

oooh yeah.. the godiva one was nice!

and i loved the dulce e leche one too.. but i had them not in newyork but in chicago and stanford.

in singapore i guess olio dome, secret recipe have decent cheesecakes for the creamy craving..

and i loved the dulce e leche one too.. but i had them not in newyork but in chicago and stanford.

Yum! Dulce de Leche cheesecake - Caramel cheesecake topped with caramel mousse on a soft vanilla crust.:thumbsup:

ask our cheesecake bro!!!!!:bsmilie::thumbsup:

o i forget the name of the place but there's a jap resturant at wheelock place that serves really really good tofu cheesecake! and hte serving presentation is really good too!

had cheesecake at cheese cake factory in chicago...overrated and have had way better :(

o i forget the name of the place but there's a jap resturant at wheelock place that serves really really good tofu cheesecake! and hte serving presentation is really good too!

Tofu cheesecake???? :sweat: From my stand, tofu is only good for "Tau Huey".

had cheesecake at cheese cake factory in chicago...overrated and have had way better :(

Their Chicago branch was so,so....:thumbsd: I find that at The Cheesecake Factory, the busier the restaurant, the worse the cheesecakes are.

Albany, NY is where you should go for better The Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes. Not so busy, yet friendly service.

HILTON HOTEL!:heart:

Their Chicago branch was so,so....:thumbsd: I find that at The Cheesecake Factory, the busier the restaurant, the worse the cheesecakes are.

Albany, NY is where you should go for better The Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes. Not so busy, yet friendly service.

oooo i'll have to try it when i'm in ny then. felt really disappointed when i had it at chicago...hopefully the ny one makes up for it :)

Erm... Cheesecake Cafe at East Coast Road? Near Siglap Centre. Haven't been there in a while, but I reckon it should still be there. Not sure if you guys will find it nice, but since its cheesecake you're looking for, then I guess they should have some at the Cheesecake Cafe. :bsmilie:

Here's the address I found on some other website: 685 East Coast Road, Singapore 459054

locations_albany.jpg

Albany, NY branch.

It brings back a lot of fond memories. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.