Nice shot spoilt by non-pro event photographers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
u do have the option of not pressing the button,
switched to another location,
or simply make him ur subject instead.
unless of cos u r more interested in the other gender,
which is perfectly alright.

Sometimes official also must automatic abit ma'.

Like this one, not shooting but 'parking'! :sweatsm:

Nicephotospoilt3b.jpg

That is why I am making him the subject of this thread. :sweatsm:

u do have the option of not pressing the button,
switched to another location,
or simply make him ur subject instead.
unless of cos u r more interested in the other gender,
which is perfectly alright.

to the TS,
may i buy u some cheese to go with the whine?

loosen up, bro,
have fun shooting.

pm me if interested to whine in person.
drinks on me just so to let u vent out ur frustration.

live to shoot, not shoot to live.

yeah, loosen up, Wisdomworld.
you are live to shoot, Jude is shoot to live, and many others too.

if you miss the shot, won't die one lar.

And more.....:sticktong

Nicephotospoilt3b.jpg

simple solution...chop the head.. :bsmilie: i mean crop unnecessary distraction..:sweat: though the image will lose some detail..:nono:

simple solution...chop the head.. :bsmilie: i mean crop unnecessary distraction..:sweat: though the image will lose some detail..:nono:
alternatively, join the various "model shoots" organized by fellow members, u will have full control, confirm no blocking, at your own pace, somemore the model will not anyhow move...

OK, all fellows pro photographers. I apologize if this thread sounded offensive and it is not my intention.

My main intention to start this thread is also to send a message to pro photographers to be sensitive of the environment when they do their work. And most of them that I know handle and communicate it very well.

The two persons captured in the pics could be an exception. :sticktong

Once again my apology for causing some controversial.

Cheers! ;)

yeah, loosen up, Wisdomworld.
you are live to shoot, Jude is shoot to live, and many others too.

if you miss the shot, won't die one lar.

Is century egg the person in the shot? Cos I think there may be a number of assumptions on the identity and credentials of the person.

I'm not sure why many diss the professionals' authority to get a shot, and cries for him to be considerate. If he is a professional, he can do whatever he wants within the limits of his authority. If you think he has exceeded his authority, go ahead and complain to the event managers and adjudicate your case.

At the end of the day, both pros and hobbyists alike are subject to the authority of the event managers. If the event managers are perfectly fine with having the pro do what he wants, who are you the hobbyist to complain? Just because you are in a jealous position of having worse shots, you decide to rant that the professional is being inconsiderate?

Bottom line, if you think there's a dispute, get it adjudicated.

P.S., I'm not a professional full time photographer so once again, there are no hidden bias in my statements.

I am not the person in the shot, I was not even at that event. I am just voicing my grouses and I make no apologies for being harsh cos I speak the truth. I think that we are all adults and we can take the truth unless there are underaged here that will get "hurt" by negative comments and have their egos broken and go cry "mummy!!!!"

The point is we have tolerated hobbyists and I dont look down on hobbyists. In fact I believe many programs have been set up such as courses to help hobbyists improve their skills. However it peeves me off when egoist hobbyists miss shots and then come blame others for it and most of the time it is the official photographers that get it. Wake up your idea, these dudes are paid to do their job, you hobbyists are just standing on public space and snapping shots. To be it nicely, you want the shot? You move to get it. Not the official photographers. If we had to make sure every camera behind us don't get blocked, we will lose the shot and our job.

I say low end DSLRs, apologies if anyone is offended. In the past photography with DSLRs was a thing for the serious hobbyists, you had to content with manual controls, film, developing cost etc etc. Hence we had people who really planned their shots and we all go along fine. Now we have DSLRs that go for 1000 plus dollars, shots limited only by the size of your memory card and battery. And one can even pay by installment to get camera. So the result is we have loads of really professional looking photographers at every event crowding each other out and blasting away with the camera.

You say about respect.... well we have shown alot of respect by keeping quiet and not making a noise.... and now you complain that we take away your hobby shots???!

Go think about it.....

OK once again to all fellows pro photographers. I apologize if this thread sounded offensive and it is not my intention.

My main intention to start this thread is also to send a message to pro photographers to be sensitive of the environment when they do their work. And most of them that I know handle and communicate it very well.

Once again my apology for causing some controversial. This thread is therefore closed for further input. Thank you.

Cheers! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.