Nice restaurants to recommend ? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

kultchris

Jan 28, 2004
Hey guys .. need to know if u guys have any good restaurants to recommend . Preferably western or italian cuisine . My budget's a max of $150 for 2 person . And i hope tat area has bars nearby which i can chill .. I will be going there in an hrs time so hope u guys can give mi as many suggestions as possible . Thanks :)

i did a serach here and found tat one restaurants .. Senso at club street .. is the ambience gd ? pls advise .. thanks :)

Senso has a bar as well.

Restaurant food is so so but for $150.00, you will get your Valentine date a good deal!:heart:

So after dinner, just head to the bar. You will see it when you walk into the restaurant.

Ambience is quite nice if you can get a seat at the terrace area.

thanks alot godzilla .. is the terrace area better than the courtyard ? I mean for dinner .. sorry i've never been there before .. thanks :)

Do u mind buffets?

thanks eos .. ya buffet is fine as well .. but i hope ambience can be gd . nonchann- thanks for the link :)

Garibaldi at Purvis Street? It's just across my office :cool:

thanks eos .. ya buffet is fine as well .. but i hope ambience can be gd . nonchann- thanks for the link :)

I can recommend Triple 3 @ Meritius Mandarin.$65 per person exclusive drinks except coffee/tea.Good ambience with a band that will play songs of diners' choice.
Food is good and my only complain was the overripe strawberries at the choc fondue section.

FYI,a bonus - each diner get a free 1-time cheese-baked(i think) half lobster.That was delicious:thumbsup:

hey guys .. thanks for all the recommendations .. will definately check them out in future . Just got back from Senso and it was great :D

Original Sin( Vegetarian mediterrain cuisine) and Michaelangelo (Non-vegetarian mediterrain cuisine) at Holland village. Both restaurants belong to the same company and are along the same street, in fact side by side.

Gd food, Gd atmosphere and Gd service.:thumbsup:

Original Sin( Vegetarian mediterrain cuisine) and Michaelangelo (Non-vegetarian mediterrain cuisine) at Holland village. Both restaurants belong to the same company and are along the same street, in fact side by side.

Thumbs up:)thumbsup:) for Michaelangelo.Good Food.

Additional,if you would like a Churrascaria(Meat Buffet) dinner,i recommend Brazil Churrascaria.Free flow of several type of meat and salad bar for ard $30-$40(cant rmb exact price) per person.

Sistina is also theirs too which is beside Michelangelo

Status
Not open for further replies.