Nice Place for Photoshoot

feliks09

Jul 20, 2008
Hi all,
I am going to do project about fashion
my theme will be like "rock and roll" fashion and Retro
I am thinking of old buildings for the retro one but dont know where to find that in Singapore since i just moved to singapore.
and for the rock and roll, im thinking of like a nice long road with grass on both sides or just a plain land.
any suggestion for this two projects?
thank you

Hi all,
I am going to do project about fashion
my theme will be like "rock and roll" fashion and Retro
I am thinking of old buildings for the retro one but dont know where to find that in Singapore since i just moved to singapore.
and for the rock and roll, im thinking of like a nice long road with grass on both sides or just a plain land.
any suggestion for this two projects?
thank you
old buildings: perhaps the conserved shophouses off Neil Road (somewhere near Chinatown). There are many side streets there. Plenty of buildings to explore.

long road with grass: maybe near Hort Park (Alexandra Road) area. The roads behind are quiet and may have long grass. But it's a residential area, so if the police interrupt your shoot.... don't blame me!

Punggol area ?
Theres the Matilda's House and lots of green.

Tiong bahru and Joo Chiat.

old buildings: perhaps the conserved shophouses off Neil Road (somewhere near Chinatown). There are many side streets there. Plenty of buildings to explore.

long road with grass: maybe near Hort Park (Alexandra Road) area. The roads behind are quiet and may have long grass. But it's a residential area, so if the police interrupt your shoot.... don't blame me!

Hort Park seems nice but was thinking of like a high grass like the one in matilda house?
and the shophouses looked nice but will there be like a lot of board hanging on the shop like the "name board" of the shop?

Last edited: