Nice place for morning shooting outing? recommend pls :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tensai7

Apr 17, 2007
Hi guys,

My friend and I just got our first DSLR. so exciting! so we're planning to go somewhere for shooting this sunday morning. But dunno where to go! haha.... preferably somewhere kinda rustic...But basically we just wanna practise since we're really noob-ish :p

any recommendation? thanks :)

Oh and if u don't mind, pls include like how to get there. thx...

Defintely Singapore Botanic Gardens! I've been there 5-6 times, and everytime I went, my shots are different, and improving. :) That is if you like nature.

Tuas South. Near the incinerator plant or just drive around.

The Zoooo!

go Singapore Botanic gardens its free and you can shoot from landscape to wildlife(ducks/swans/tortise/birds) depending on which lens you have :D

What do you intend to shoot first? You can try the parks or if you want street shoots, can go to Little India or Chinatown.

i would recommend singapore botanical gardens.. it has a wide range of whatever you wanna shoot.. birds ducks fish macros and landscape + people

I was thinking more to an 'ulu' place. Or somewhere that gives a 'back to the past' kinda feeling ^^"

Thx for the offer, but not free on sat :(
Hmm seems lots of u recommend botanic gardens. I went there quite few times but like er... nth interesting there. like trees and flowers only...
i'm more interested in places tt has 'rustic' feeling. haha... mayb u can suggest which part of botanic gardens is more interesting, considering it's a big place :)

Thx for the offer, but not free on sat :(
Hmm seems lots of u recommend botanic gardens. I went there quite few times but like er... nth interesting there. like trees and flowers only...
i'm more interested in places tt has 'rustic' feeling. haha... mayb u can suggest which part of botanic gardens is more interesting, considering it's a big place :)

Depends on what you're looking for.

Rustic? Then try looking for the older kampongs like Ubin, Buangkok, etc...

Pulau Ubin!

Like the rest, I find Singapore Botanical Gardens a very nice place to spend the morning. Also, not forgetting the reserviors (lower/upper Pierce, MacRitchie). Changi Point's another good place.

Like the rest, I find Singapore Botanical Gardens a very nice place to spend the morning. Also, not forgetting the reserviors (lower/upper Pierce, MacRitchie). Changi Point's another good place.

i believe thread starter doesn't have a tripod yet..so places like lower/upper Pierce, MacRitchie & Changi Point's, which are more popular for the sunrise or sunset type of shoot is not so ideal for newbies practise..

for rustic feel..maybe u wanna try Punggol Matilda's house or here..

Status
Not open for further replies.