Nice Photographers & Models you encountered; talk about your experiences here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheryl852

Mar 30, 2009
Yishun
captureit.multiply.com
Hi all, I've got this inspiration to post this thread after a fellow Cser commented that "models and PGs are always at wars". I felt that we shouldn't neglect the fact that we have really nice models and photographers here. talk about your experiences here! going ot for some fun is alright as well, since this is the kopitiam section :)

enjoy and have a merry good labour day all! :lovegrin:

LOL

i shoot humans also lah

just that, these days so busy... shoot cats more convenient... don't need MUA lol....................

LOl but think about it also pretty dangerous. my friend had her legs all bandaged. ask her what happened, she was close to a cat and the cat just scratched her :dunno:

actually most of the bad encounters are always Photographers and Security Pigs ..... :dunno:

Not realli true Loh.

You see only wars being broadcasted.

Otherwise they all prefer peace, quite and privacy. :D

So far, everything seems to be going fine between me and the models i am working with :)

Yea no problems between me and my models too, we have a good working relationship :)

The only problem i always have got to be with the only model back home...not many opportunities to shoot other models nowadays...:bsmilie:

Positive experiences in CS can also include for example; photogs who are kind enough to lend you their gear in an emergency, buyers and/or sellers who go the extra mile to make the transaction a pleasant one, seniors who have the patience and encouragement for newbies etc etc.

all bouquets are welcome! :)

i never had any human models :( anyone want to be my first foc? hehehehhe

Not realli true Loh.

You see only wars being broadcasted.

Otherwise they all prefer peace, quite and privacy. :D

yup. i think most models and PGs have healthy working r/s.
but those are rarely broadcasted.. only complains complaints and more complaints threads are being started here :think:

So far, everything seems to be going fine between me and the models i am working with :)

Yea no problems between me and my models too, we have a good working relationship :)

that's really nice to know.
keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Last edited:
The only problem i always have got to be with the only model back home...not many opportunities to shoot other models nowadays...:bsmilie:

haha your wifey back home? or your kid ;)
i see many daddies taking pics of their babies nowadays. uber cute :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.