Nice new look!

AbsolutKev

Dec 8, 2009
Johor
Gratz clubsnap for upgrading!

mmmm. Is it just me that thinks it looks a little messy?

Glad to have the forum back! Over-all, I like the new look except for a couple of things:

1. Not crazy about the pastel colours. I would rather have more solid, brighter colours (but not a big deal) Even better would be a darker background so that it would be easier on the eyes. Photoshop and DP-Review have done a good job on this and their GUI is noticeably easier on the eyes.

2. I miss the "quick" forum button that used to be located at the bottom right corner of the older version. I used this heavily after reading a thread in the old version to switch to a new forum. Now I have to scroll all the way back to the top of the thread to click on the new forum button. Perhaps I'm missing something as I am still getting used to the new user interface.

Otherwise a good job!

Last edited:
Nice....finally I have got back a piece of my life which went missing over the past couple of days.

I really missed the forum. Welcome back Clubsnap! Trying to get use to the new layout and finding my favourite area.

Wow...Fresh...Yes, Fresh New Look...:thumbsup: hmm...:heart:it...!!

Yup, if possible, I'd prefer to have a darker but not Black-colored background with White-Texts for reading/surfing as it'll be too contrasty to continue reading on-screen. Something like Photoshop-GUI would be a better choice - slightly Grey-to-darker-Grey colored background for 'Ease-of-the-eyes/readings', would definitely and certainly be:thumbsup:

In addition to the above mentioned, if possible, I'd certainly prefer a slightly but not too contrasty of color difference so as to much easier to differentiate between eg. the top-portions - "Sticky" area/zone and the "Threads and Posts"-area/zone (don't really know how to describe it, hope the you guys can understand it...:embrass:)

Well, I like the Fresh-New-Look.

Many many Thanks to the 'Man-At-Work', Admins/guys behind for the hard-works...!!:cool:

Last edited:
New look is more confusing. I prefer simpler interface like the previous one

New look is more confusing. I prefer simpler interface like the previous one

Agree, but I suppose after a while, we'll all get used to it.

I also prefer a slightly more contrasty words for sub headings or thread titles. Find that the words in the old version easier to read.

And in the old version, it's easier to scroll down to the posts that you have not read (they have a yellow mark beside the post, now it's gone)

i also prefer the simpler one like the previous but i do agree this give more modern and complex look to it, well everyone hve their own preferences, btw i notice that i cannot post anything on the BnS thread, dun know why, oh well hope time will fixed it, only got kit lens to sell anyway not in a hurry lol :p

NICE NEW LOOK.. it is always great to revitalise the overall look and keep things as fresh as the conversations that takes place here heheh.. Will as before take some getting use to but in a short while, things will just be "as per normal"

And it is great that it is back online since last weekend!!.

Look wise, I give the old look 9/10.
This new one, I can only give 6/10.
Maybe i belong to the old skool. Must give more time to get used to it.

I must agree with some of you, the site is refreshing, however, needs enhancement and getting use to it. Contrasty is required for the main text as distinct separate from all others, the next thread, subtitles, icons etc. as much as possible. Right now its a bit of confusing.

Are we able to customize the color scheme?