Nice fashionable camera bag for DSLR + min 2 lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morozov

Jan 9, 2009
Hi guys was wondering anyone have any recommendations on nice fashionable DSLR camera bags and not the usual black bag? I have been researching around and don't fancy the ones from lowerpro or tamarac although yes they are functional.

Some fashionable camera bags (updated list):

- Crumpler 5 million dollar home

- Crumpler 6 million dollar home

- Crumpler 7 million dollar home

- Shootsac (only for lens + accessories - no space for body)

- Acme Camera Bags (more for the ladies)

- Domke

- Billingham (these are really expensive though)

- National Geographic Medium backpack (can fit SLR + 15inch laptop possible)

- ChestVests

- Bagman

- NaneuPro USA

- Fogg Camera Bags (Another Billingham-like poison)

- F-stop Digi Cases

Anyone have any more recommendations around the $100-$150 range? Some of them are pretty too expensive...though I think the Crumpler 5 million dollar home is good..anyone has it?

Last edited:
Nvr go wrong with the Billinghams!!

lol those are like $300-400!! I think thats way too much for me... looking to settle within the $100-$150 SGD range. Shootsac looks nice... but I think its quite small.

i have 5 million dollar.

for my case, the velcro on the insides of the bag has cause the fabric material inside to lose quite alot of hair.. there are compartments within the bag that can be adjusted via velcro, and chances are, you'll adjust pretty frequently as the 5milliondollar is a good bag to bring both for photography outing and normal hanging out..

solid besides this point

billingham!!!!!! :heart::heart::heart:

Had the 4 Million then 6 Million then 7 Million, no regrets :D

crumpler brazilian dollar home. its HUGE...

i have 5 million dollar.

for my case, the velcro on the insides of the bag has cause the fabric material inside to lose quite alot of hair.. there are compartments within the bag that can be adjusted via velcro, and chances are, you'll adjust pretty frequently as the 5milliondollar is a good bag to bring both for photography outing and normal hanging out..

solid besides this point

Agree on this point, and beside this 'problem', it is a fashionable bag.

lol the billinghams are really nice but the price also very nice :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Which one will suit for a 50D? The 5million,7million,4 million,6million dollar bag? So many million...not sure which to choose..though I think 5 million is pretty good size..Saw its price at $119SG.

Anyone own any shootsac or national geographic bag? Shootsac looks great

I use Domke and Think Tank Photo bags. Domke is really understated and subtle, and is definitely made for the photo journalist. I use a F-3X for when I don't need to lug a whole lot of gear. It works great for when I wana carry one body, two or three lenses, and maybe a flash.

Which one will suit for a 50D? The 5million,7million,4 million,6million dollar bag? So many million...not sure which to choose..though I think 5 million is pretty good size..Saw its price at $119SG.

Bring your gears to cumpler store and try it your self..... it isn't difficult, is it?

Started myself with 7mil then domke F-3X and now poisoned by Billinghams :bsmilie:

Shootsac is a lens/accessories bag. I believe it has no space for a body with or without lens attached.

Think Tank is not exactly fashionable but I use a TT Change Up because it holds all my lens and accessories while I shoot. I don't exactly 'pack' my camera body.

lol the billinghams are really nice but the price also very nice :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Anyone own any shootsac or national geographic bag? Shootsac looks great

I used to have the 5 mil, but upgraded to the 7 recently. Running out of space already with my new reflector. Suggest you go straight to 6 or 7 mil. More space, and looks more proportionate, IMO. Pricewise only $30 or $40 diff.

HOw about Bagman. They are having a promotion nw till end of the mth.
Is much cheaper den Crumpler if u dont have that much budget.

waah! nobody likes lowepro wat? not stylish meh? IMO better protect the 'investment' and the look are not bad as well. like the stealth edition.

i have a small slingbag that fit 1 primary and 1 2nd body. 1 70-200 and 2-3 small primes. the 200AW slingshot

Status
Not open for further replies.