Nice beaches in Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

ynezlmy

Oct 16, 2008
Hi! Can anybody tell me which beach can I take nice photos and there are not many people there? Thanks:D

For nude photography?

The beaches in Singapore are normally pretty quiet on week days. You can also go to some of the islands around Singapore.

The part of "nice pictures" is up to you. Less people you can find at all beaches provided you don't go there during sunny weekends. Some friends mentioned St. John's island being very lonely, hardly anybody there.

haha. no. just a few friends go out relax and take nice pictures.

how do i go to st. john island? will it be dangerous?

st.john a bit far and my main point is also not to spend money. hahha

how do i go to st. john island? will it be dangerous?

It's damn dangerous because there is no security guard telling you "For your own safety, don't do this and that." Also, in case if a Tsunami you'll get a free ride back to Singapore city.
Jokes aside; have a look at the next streetdirectory or use Google. There's a ferry going from Marina South. It's pretty sunny there, so if you want to shoot gals there then select those who don't mind suntan :)

thanks for the suggestions but i think i will leave st. john when i go in a big group of friends. now is only me and another 2 girls so i don't want to take the risk.

Try punggol beach,although not so much people but the sunset is realy beautiful and original.:cool:

U can try Tanjong Beach in Sentosa. The area behind where the rocks are. I did a number of photoshoots there and at low tide it's really nice.

Just wondering - is Punggol Beach a good place for sunset shoot only? Or is it also good for sunrise too?
Sorry for this question because I am not familiar with this part at all.

Just wondering - is Punggol Beach a good place for sunset shoot only? Or is it also good for sunrise too?

Usually, either you can see sunset or sunrise. Because sun rises from east and set in the west. :)

During the months of Northern Spring and Summer (April to August) you can have both at Punggol, the sun is rising North East and setting North West. Depends also a bit on your exact location, there are spots facing West, others facing East. You can also do sunset at Punggol, camping at Pasir Ris Park and get the sunrise there :)

go to east coast park, rent a bicycle and go toward changi beach...
there are some quiet area there...

i know...i jus did it yesterday.

it's a long ride, but lots of nice places along tat route to take pic...

especially at the area behind changi airport, the long long stretch of never-ending road...

During the months of Northern Spring and Summer (April to August) you can have both at Punggol, the sun is rising North East and setting North West. Depends also a bit on your exact location, there are spots facing West, others facing East. You can also do sunset at Punggol, camping at Pasir Ris Park and get the sunrise there :)

Good info. Thank you so much.

My suggestion to TS will be Pasir Ris beach, but as someone mentioned, do not swim there...

Status
Not open for further replies.