Ngee Ann Poly

Status
Not open for further replies.

benedetto13

Nov 23, 2007
Bukit Batok
www.flickr.com
Hi there!

Anyone from Ngee Ann poly here? Past or Present, both are welcome!

i see TP and SP thread arnd, but NP is missing out.hahaha.

Yea that's the way. Anyway i've graduated a year ago. There's a photography club in np right? Haha..

hey..=p i in ngee ann poly first year business studies^^...and in photog club too... =p

err nothing much lo..cover events and stuffs...i covered the pinicle 2008...quite cool luh..and just got my nikon D80 so later going out to SHOOT haha =p

err nothing much lo..cover events and stuffs...i covered the pinicle 2008...quite cool luh..and just got my nikon D80 so later going out to SHOOT haha =p

haha what else do you own? i'm a Canon User, 400D with batt grip, kit, 50mm f/1.8 II and 75-300 usm III. missing a tripod, flash..haha.still saving up. where you heading ltr?

just a kit lens =p just started luh...i add you on msn better...now ima trying to juggle between 4 convos

The horror of NP photoclub.
lol. There is no outings for the hols as far as i know..

woah. congrats on your new toy. :bsmilie:

The horror of NP photoclub.
lol. There is no outings for the hols as far as i know..

hmm.. thought they've quite a nice booth during the cca orientation? e club shouldn't be so quiet ba.. :think:

haha that means you're leaving soon, you own any classic old cams? haha sudden interest in them

haha nah...no classics...but i noe of a place full of classic old cams :D

hmm.. thought they've quite a nice booth during the cca orientation? e club shouldn't be so quiet ba..

they do...always put out the backdrop and lightings...but like wat Buggy say...y yu all so quiet one? :think:

Hahah hey fellas,

From NP too, final year already... I'm actually in the photog club too. I don't really think it's quite quiet though but i know during the hols the club gets abit inactive. I heard there's an outing coming up soon but i'm not sure ! haha

Nice to know many dudes over here from NP!

Cheers!
Sherman

Status
Not open for further replies.