Ngee Ann Poly closes for 3 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not april fool joke. Really. All NP student received email from their respective department and it's on news already.

great news...it's about time

Yes, it is true. This is NOT an April's Fools Joke. Please spread the news around.

I though it was a joke at first but after confirmation from a few lecturers prior the email just sent out, it is NOT a joke anymore. :(

Btw, my FYP demo is postponed till next week, sigh. :(

Originally posted by Klause
Not april fool joke. Really. All NP student received email from their respective department and it's on news already.

Finally believe? keke

I dread to say this... But with the increase of index cases + infected people... People (and that includes me, sadly) are getting more and more freaked out.....

I don't dare to go out to town areas this week!!
:(

Originally posted by lefei
Yes, it is true. This is NOT an April's Fools Joke. Please spread the news around.

I though it was a joke at first but after confirmation from a few lecturers prior the email just sent out, it is NOT a joke anymore. :(

Btw, my FYP demo is postponed till next week, sigh. :(

eh ... since when u join CS ?
haa u seems to have every interest as i am hor ....

Originally posted by Silverelf
When will be SAF? :bsmilie: Just joking...

no way...probably will make every soilders to wear mopp 4 :eek: :eek: :eek:

P.S. mock 4 means wear something like this

pic4.jpg

full chemcial and biological suits!

Originally posted by Wai
no way...probably will make every soilders to wear mopp 4 :eek: :eek: :eek:

P.S. mock 4 means wear something like this

pic4.jpg

full chemcial and biological suits!

that are some pple wearing that kinda mask...

whether or not its the mopp4 but my friend saw some guy wearing those kinda mask that looks as tho he got lost in the war.....

was darn shock n amused when i heard that....that guy seems to reside in the western end of sg...boon lay thereabts...:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.