Next time choose gf must be careful


Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dytakeshi

Guest
#5
Dear Cheechee,

I think it is really irresponsible and despicable of you to put up the photos of these ladies on the web like that and with such a discrediting caption. If you think it is fun, it ain't. Have you thot of how your one-off silly action might affect the lives of these women? I cannot express adequately how ashamed i am of you cheechee, and you are definitely a misrepresentation of all the guys out there in Singapore. I thot only sex-perverted 'ang-mohs' would have done that. Not Singaporeans pls. This time, you have really utterly disgraced all of us.

I hereby implore the webmasters/moderators here to please remove the pictures here and save these ladies here from furthur embarrasment. This is definitely not a laughing matter. This forum is definitely for proper discussion of serious photography issues and not stuff like that. Pls go and do your monkey business at some sex.com or porno.com and not here pls.


Extremely displeased member,
Dytakeshi
 

cheechee

New Member
Sep 22, 2002
567
0
0
37
Sengkang
Visit site
#6
Originally posted by dytakeshi
Dear Cheechee,

I think it is really irresponsible and despicable of you to put up the photos of these ladies on the web like that and with such a discrediting caption. If you think it is fun, it ain't. Have you thot of how your one-off silly action might affect the lives of these women? I cannot express adequately how ashamed i am of you cheechee, and you are definitely a misrepresentation of all the guys out there in Singapore. I thot only sex-perverted 'ang-mohs' would have done that. Not Singaporeans pls. This time, you have really utterly disgraced all of us.

I hereby implore the webmasters/moderators here to please remove the pictures here and save these ladies here from furthur embarrasment. This is definitely not a laughing matter. This forum is definitely for proper discussion of serious photography issues and not stuff like that. Pls go and do your monkey business at some sex.com or porno.com and not here pls.


Extremely displeased member,
Dytakeshi
Well, dear dytakeshi, this is actually a chain email i got from my thai frens, whereby the ladies(or exact wordings -> converted ladies) are contestents in a thai bisexual beauty contest.

Just feel astonished how they resembled a girl, so just post it and share. And the captions, well, it is a factual comment, not intending to cause any misunderstandings.

Of course it is not related to photography, so i post it in "Banal Talk" instead. And really no offence.

And actually u can tell that they are actually guys-->> from the bone structure, and face. If u have seen similiar pictures of those bisexual person, u will know how to look at it. I dared to post it becoz i can guarantee the source whereby i got it is reliable, thus not causing any defamation to any real girls.

My 2 cents tots.
 

cheechee

New Member
Sep 22, 2002
567
0
0
37
Sengkang
Visit site
#7
Well, i think ur comments are based on the assumptions that:
1) they are real girls
2) I am posting this to defame them
3) I am posting this to make guys think tht the models are guys, but in truth they are girls.

Well, since assumptions 1 till 3 are not correct, i hereby couldnt see any point that might offend anyone.

Sorry if i caused any misunderstanding for my initial postings of those pictures, which is without much detailed explanations on the source.

But i have to say again,"They are not girls". And I strongly believes in the reliability of the source where i get it.

And u can see clearly that they are of thai origin.

P.S can any kind soul who can also see the difference between these models from a true gals please help me explain to dytakeshi? thanks.
 

D

dytakeshi

Guest
#8
Dear Cheechee,

Your explanation is sensible and mature. I apologize for the harsh tone in my words, as i had originally mistaken these 'ladies' to be persons from Singapore, probably students out to make a quick buck or something from a photoshoot assignment done by some freelance photographer. (i thot it was you)

Honestly, things really looked better after you had explained it. But, a word of caution is that I hope you will be extra careful about putting up pics like this in the future. You never know who they really are sometimes or who they might be. The caption's definitely unwanting here and may send the wrong msg or signal to some others here.

No hard feelings k. Just giving my 3 cents worth.


Yours sincerely,
Dytakeshi
 

cheechee

New Member
Sep 22, 2002
567
0
0
37
Sengkang
Visit site
#9
Originally posted by dytakeshi
Dear Cheechee,

Your explanation is sensible and mature. I apologize for the harsh tone in my words, as i had originally mistaken these 'ladies' to be persons from Singapore, probably students out to make a quick buck or something from a photoshoot assignment done by some freelance photographer. (i thot it was you)

Honestly, things really looked better after you had explained it. But, a word of caution is that I hope you will be extra careful about putting up pics like this in the future. You never know who they really are sometimes or who they might be. The caption's definitely unwanting here and may send the wrong msg or signal to some others here.

No hard feelings k. Just giving my 3 cents worth.


Yours sincerely,
Dytakeshi
Yap.. is my fault for not giving more detailed explanations initially. Thanks for the understanding and will take note of your points for future postings.

Thanks :D
 

Klause

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,417
0
0
34
Bedok
Visit site
#10
Hi there, but you didn't credit the original photographer who took these pictures. Please do so.
 

M

Megadark

Guest
#14
Originally posted by Poledra
NONONOOOOO~! I might as well NOT be a girl..! They look better than I do!!! *dies*
You got it all wrong. These photos show that being a girl does not mean you have to look good on the outside, but also be one on the inside. How a person behaves and carries herself, and the values she has contributes to the quality of the person.
 

Revo

New Member
Oct 7, 2002
396
0
0
36
Singapore bo gway hai!
Visit site
#15
i got some very "sensual" ones.....same captions..

but base on the nature of the mail...i guess its gotta go to the trash can.....;p

btw normally for the photos cheechee posted...i think they dun have the photographer's name there....hence i think thats y he's unable to credit anyone except the sender ....
 

#16
Originally posted by Megadark


You got it all wrong. These photos show that being a girl does not mean you have to look good on the outside, but also be one on the inside. How a person behaves and carries herself, and the values she has contributes to the quality of the person.
Hear...hear....I second your opinion.

Its the heart that matters so we have to get to the heart of the matter when it comes to getting a girlfriend and not solely look for a pretty face.:thumbsup:
 

oceanxp

Senior Member
Jun 27, 2002
546
0
16
NUS
Visit site
#17
:eek: :eek:
the moral of the story is dun judge a person by his or her look ...

that is ... please convince me .. i still can't believe !! :what:
 

shuy

New Member
Sep 7, 2002
240
0
0
Alpha Centuari
Visit site
#18
u can't deny though.. some of them look really pretty. or is it just the lil asterisks around my eyes? look at the time.... zzzzzzz
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom