Next Seed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlwang

Apr 9, 2002
Visit site
Any indicative date of next seed? may want to get A40

just a question... through my experience, the CP staff is as friendly as Harvey Norman staff... and.. the prices are pretty much Harvey Norman prices... I was wondering why most SEEDS are conducted there when there are cheaper and more enjoyable shopping experiences elsewhere?

Just wanna know... I might be missing out on something I didn't know.

are you sure ?CP price usually cheaper than harvy norman.. Most of the times harvy norman selling the cam @ RRP

I stating in terms of relativity.
Both with regards to customer service and price compared to more competitive retailers.
Not here to start an argument.
If you're from CP, then I'm sorry, I've stepped into Cathay for 6 times in my life... None was a good experience... let me know if you want the specifics.
If you're not from CP, then this is merely a question of patronage. Just wanted to know if you guys are given special prices lower than AP and John or Maxphoto.

Ok guys, just to ans a few questions.

1. the place that we choose, CP is because the area is clustered with camera shops thus if you are not able to get a certain product at this place, we can go to the next one and so on.

2. the date for the next SEED is not fixed as our usual Organiser is out ..... He kana fever..... the World Cup Fever. So he will not be doing it. Oso, he is busy setting the exams paper for his students. *I think that an excuse.... but who know!*

3. beside him, you yourself... yes YOU, can organise a SEED yourself. All you have to do is very simple. Open a new tread, put the place and time to meet and your contact etc etc and you will be in for business! SEED is for everyone and anyone can orgainse one. Don't worry abt not able to do it rite. Feel free to ask ard, we are a bunch of crazy fun-loving people! *Maybe mi only lah for the crazy part*

4. I believe that the prices that are found in the shops are usually lower then what you find in Harvey.

So guys and gals.... let get going!

Hi to all.

I won't be able to organise the next few SEEDs thus I'd like to appeal for individuals or groups to organise it. It's quite simple actually. Just set a day, time and venue. Don't worry...you don't need to be somebody to organise one...I started off as a unknown...however you'll need courage to get it done! Believe in yourself...organise it! ;)

Wow, nice speech by our "hero" here. :D

Actually exams papers are easy to set. just take some questios from the TYS, some questions from own school past year papers, rojak them together, add your own prawn paste (modify to cause maximum brain slush and misery to students) and hey! You've exceed the marks for the exam.

Trip down by 20%, and there! The perfect torture script.

remember for one exam..... the lecturer literally copied all the questions from the recommended text book. and the funny thing is, he managed to copy a number wrongly! quite a number of us pointed out to him in the exam ;p

Originally posted by AdamGoi
Wah liew...OT OT!

We're looking for people to organise SEED, not how to set exam papers...btw, it's not easy as you think! Still I do wish it'd be alot easier! ;)

Hi Adam, is it so tough to be a teacher?
Seem to me that some of my colleagues and friends are planning their second career as teacher or lecturer... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.