Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
Hi All,
The next SEED will occur on Wednesday, 21 August 2002 from 5:00pm onwards.

The meeting point will be at the Foodcourt in Peninsula Plaza, due to overcrowding at Cathay Photo shop front (as a courtesy).

Those who want to buy stuff can meet first then adjourn to the various retailers and then come back (hopefully) for chit-chat.

Agenda:
1. Buying of consumables
2. Purchase of equipments
3. Strongly encourage shoppers to hands-on their intended purchase, be it bags, cameras, lenses and such; hearing feedbacks, looking @ images on the net and reading reviews do not give you the whole 'picture'! and also, ask those who have used before.
4. Those who are new to photography are also encouraged to come and bring your prints, slides, laptops...we'll be happy to give suggestions on how to make your next photoshoot a more fruitful one!
5. Even if you're not getting anything and happen to be there or just wanna hang out, come!
6. Last but not least, we will be having a real-time, face to face General Photography Chat or Banal Talk over dinner!

Don't worry! We're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know... ;)

Those who are interested, reply to this thread!

Last thing - AMAZON MO books are in! Those who ordered, please come to collect!!

Come come, don't be shy!

Wah...
No one going ah?

Actually, could someone tell me more about the SEED?
I may be popping down to collect my camera from Nikon, and later pop down to CP to buy the Nikkor AF-S 24-85.... if time permits.

So I was wondering if anyone could actually assist me to check (and bargain too :D) the stuff... I really stink in price negotiations...

But I won't be staying for long, as I would have to rush home to rendevous with my pile of books.... :(
Would that be ok for anyone?

And by the way, where's the foodcourt?
Basement?

PS: Could anyone sell me a bulk-loaded Provia 400F?
I want to try to shoot slides.....
Thanks a lot!

Originally posted by SNAG
Wah...
No one going ah?

Actually, could someone tell me more about the SEED?
I may be popping down to collect my camera from Nikon, and later pop down to CP to buy the Nikkor AF-S 24-85.... if time permits.

So I was wondering if anyone could actually assist me to check (and bargain too :D) the stuff...

But I won't be staying for long, as I would have to rush home to rendevous with my pile of books.... :(

Would that be ok for anyone?

Don't worry... sure got people going...:)

Originally posted by extreme2

Don't worry... sure got people going...:)

Great!
But then, who do I look out for to assist me?
I can't just pop by, and say "hey! someone accompany to get my lenses...." :D

And can anyone spare me a Provia 400F? :devil:

Originally posted by Darren
Hi All,
The next SEED will occur on Wednesday, 21 August 2002 from 5:00pm onwards.

The meeting point will be at the Foodcourt in Peninsula Plaza, due to overcrowding at Cathay Photo shop front (as a courtesy).

Those who want to buy stuff can meet first then adjourn to the various retailers and then come back (hopefully) for chit-chat.

Agenda:
1. Buying of consumables
2. Purchase of equipments
3. Strongly encourage shoppers to hands-on their intended purchase, be it bags, cameras, lenses and such; hearing feedbacks, looking @ images on the net and reading reviews do not give you the whole 'picture'! and also, ask those who have used before.
4. Those who are new to photography are also encouraged to come and bring your prints, slides, laptops...we'll be happy to give suggestions on how to make your next photoshoot a more fruitful one!
5. Even if you're not getting anything and happen to be there or just wanna hang out, come!
6. Last but not least, we will be having a real-time, face to face General Photography Chat or Banal Talk over dinner!

Don't worry! We're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know... ;)

Those who are interested, reply to this thread!

Last thing - AMAZON MO books are in! Those who ordered, please come to collect!!

Come come, don't be shy!

Too bad, im on my night shift...i really wish to go as im plannig to buy some gadgets for my DC...
what about on Thursday 22 August 02...can? :(

Erm..
I don't think i can make it this wed now.. :cry:
Sorry... :(

Am rolling some this weekend.

Let me know how many u need first.

Originally posted by long

Provia 400F? :dent:
Can I buy like 5 rolls off from u? I'll be @ SEED tmw..

Can but I will not be at SEED though.

Also got time to roll only on Saturday.

Maybe can pass to u only after that.

Call me on 98580999 to arrange.

could I trouble someone to help me find out how much 16MB CF for use in Nikon Coolpix 2500 costs?

thank you! :)

*bump*

SEED tonite for all those interested.

Book collection time for those who participated in the MO from Amazon.

Meeting place will be at the Basement Foodcourt in Peninsula Plaza.

Originally posted by AdamGoi
I know this is kind of late...can anyone help me find out whether CP still have any Provia 400F bulk roll?
Yes, CP still has stock of the bulk roll ... want me to reserve 5 cans for you today? ;)

what kindda of ppl will i be expecting to meet if i go?.....
ppl who gather in their own groups of conversation or nice friendly ppl who would share their heart out abt photography.....just a friendly thought...

Originally posted by long

Hi longg,

I'm sorry but I'll be getting the rolls from firefox/yeppie cuz we had an agreement last time - tot it was called off.

Anyway I think pandora needs a couple of rolls, I'll let him know to see if he's still interested. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.