Next gathering

Status
Not open for further replies.
17 +14...
That makes the next SEED to be on... the 28th?
Oh no... My Maths fail one..
It's on the last day of this month.
(Should have checked the calendar instead of using Maths. *grumble*)

SEED occurs every 2 weeks.
Hope to see you there!! :)

Poledra said:
17 +14...

Its on the 31st lar. *kok Poledra's head* :blah:

Anyways, official announcement not out yet. BS, bo zho gang ar? ;p

Poledra said:
17 +14...

Hi guyz,

Nice to see you all yesterdays SEED's..although i did not remember most of your name ;p and i did not stay long still glad to met you all..sp Jonathan Ho..hey what's you web gallery man!...

cheers!!!

err.. actuall due to the fact it fall on the last day of the yr, I rather see most of you going out to have fun with camera! not to say that SEED or such is boring but ..... I scare later do liao.. no one wan to come!

hehhehee.e..

*how come no one organise outing anymore....

Bluestrike said:
err.. actuall due to the fact it fall on the last day of the yr, I rather see most of you going out to have fun with camera! not to say that SEED or such is boring but ..... I scare later do liao.. no one wan to come!

hehhehee.e..

*how come no one organise outing anymore....

That's the good idea Blue!!..u can organise SEED's, cum late christmas party just bring anything (we can get anything from NTUC Supermarket something to munch during party) how about that!!!? :D
cheers!!!!

tolitz said:
That's the good idea Blue!!..u can organise SEED's, cum late christmas party just bring anything (we can get anything from NTUC Supermarket something to munch during party) how about that!!!? :D
cheers!!!!
Yes.. I can do that....
but dun expect the organiser not to be ard for the event and such right. So it better for someone to do it and be present for it.

I'm oversea btw.....

tolitz said:
Hi guyz,

Nice to see you all yesterdays SEED's..although i did not remember most of your name ;p and i did not stay long still glad to met you all..sp Jonathan Ho..hey what's you web gallery man!...

cheers!!!
wah lau winner... u wanna put my dialect name and IC number up too? mauahhaha

nice to meet u too man! my website is in my er... click the "www" button in my post i think, but some of the links are dead becos i got no space, that's why waiting for darren to send me my cs password! then my full gallery will be up! ;p

Poledra said:
I don't understand. What's wrong with the usual Wednesday?
it's New Year's Eve... half of CS would be at the foam party at Sentosa, the other half would be going there to shoot... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Larry said:
it's New Year's Eve... half of CS would be at the foam party at Sentosa, the other half would be going there to shoot... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Yup Larry will be foamin from the mouth as he parties with bikini clad babes at Sentosa... as for shootin.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.