NEX-5R Compact System Camera from Sony Offers More Imaging Power in a Sleeker Body

From my understanding, the app integrates handheld twilight into superior auto. So yes, the nex will decide for itself when to use auto hdr and when to use mfnr.

Mythmaker said:
From my understanding, the app integrates handheld twilight into superior auto. So yes, the nex will decide for itself when to use auto hdr and when to use mfnr.

Sounds like it would add a feature even my Sony TX10 has for about 2 years. :-$

Mythmaker said:

Well, then it really is nothing extraordinary that the camera can't already do isn't it?

It isn't. But it makes things alot easier for people who are not into the jargons of photograghy. I had a hard time explaining to my girlfriend when to use superior auto and when to use handheld twilight lol.

It isn't. But it makes things alot easier for people who are not into the jargons of photograghy. I had a hard time explaining to my girlfriend when to use superior auto and when to use handheld twilight lol.

I feel you bro. Totally know how that feels. But then again, back to the app, so after u download the app, you have to actively select the app each time to enable those functions into superior auto, or does it passively incorporates the function? If its the former, then to me it still doesn't seem intuitive for the auto users...

From what I read online, it seems to be passive... but until I somehow get the app, I can't confirm lol.