NEX-5 accessories

irphotography

Nov 20, 2008
Hi guys.

Does anyone know where can I get a 3rd party leather half case locally? The sony version is really too pricey..

Something like this:
hc_n5_specen2.jpg

Hi guys.

Does anyone know where can I get a 3rd party leather half case locally? The sony version is really too pricey..

If not wrong, this one come with strap and a small pouch (on strap), and it cost more than $100! :sweat:

Let me help you use the internet:

1. Go to www.horusbennu.com
2. Click on "Overseas purchase guide"
3. Email/call him and ask if he has a Singapore reseller.

As you can see from his website, buying directly from him will cost 23,000 won, which is about 24 SGD. Pretty cheap, so contact him and find out.

Let me help you use the internet:

1. Go to www.horusbennu.com
2. Click on "Overseas purchase guide"
3. Email/call him and ask if he has a Singapore reseller.

As you can see from his website, buying directly from him will cost 23,000 won, which is about 24 SGD. Pretty cheap, so contact him and find out.

Dude, I know how to use the internet. Just wondering if anyone has seen a local seller retailing this so I can skip the waiting time..

Anyone have info on where to buy NEX-5 kit cap lens that has the string attached to it ? I want to buy one cos I always have problem with the stock lens cap...

Anyone have info on where to buy NEX-5 kit cap lens that has the string attached to it ? I want to buy one cos I always have problem with the stock lens cap...

You can buy the string part separately and just use it on the NEX cap.

DIY? Punch a hole and attach a string. :bsmilie:

Please don't mind if I seem to hijack this thread because I am looking for the LCD cover, also an accessory. Anybody know where can I get it? Went to several sony shops but all say no stock.

Please don't mind if I seem to hijack this thread because I am looking for the LCD cover, also an accessory. Anybody know where can I get it? Went to several sony shops but all say no stock.

Place your order with Sony bro. They will call you when the stock arrives. ;)

Besides original Sony brand, you can try this 3rd party GGS, heard it is very hard glass and better than Sony protector.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=11899&id=108610469198961&fbid=108624349197573

Sony store in Funan has one in stock. Went there earlier this week....

MS Color had a lot.