[News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Ho

Jan 17, 2002
jasonho.clubsnap.org
Saw this on another forum, so I thought people here may be keen to know about this

[News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station
SINGAPORE :

Police have confirmed that a woman's head was found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station early this afternoon.

Police are investigating the case. No further information are available. - CNA/de

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stor.../167369/1/.html

This is sick!

of all places...why Orchard MRT station... its quite not a very good place to hide it ya? or am i wrong about this? hmm...

Seraphim said:
of all places...why Orchard MRT station... its quite not a very good place to hide it ya? or am i wrong about this? hmm...

i'm not sure, but i have a gut feeling that it might be the works of t*rr*rists
since they've been warning about mysterious bags :think:

i think it's not to hide...but purposely placed to be found. Any news where the exact location is? Wah...must watch the news liao. Scary stuff.

Seraphim said:

i do not think the intention is to hide but to shock.

Didn't know there are so many "sick" psychos around in S'pore. Even if it's meant to be found, I don't think it was wisest move. Of all places, MRT stations are full of hidden cameras if the killer(s) have taken the MRT and so do shopping centres if he/she/they have taken a car to Orchard. I guess it shouldn't be long we'll probably have a suspect.

fatjp said:
Anyone going down orchard ?

i'm meeting my fren dhoby ghaut later, but think i'll ask him to drop by Orchard together.

these %^$%# killers should be shown no mercy.

poor woman....may she rest in peace.

..... :sweat:

Dismemberment seems to be the 'in' thing amongst murderers these days.

that is so @#$%^&**(()!@+ :thumbsd:

i hope someone or at least a cs member have snap on who ever did that...

:angry: :angry: :angry:

i love singapore, i feel very safe everytime i go there

sorry but this one can't hold me back...

i will and still be going there, no matter what!

go there do wat? search for the exact location? haha....i dun think it was found in the station itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.