[News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seraphim said:
of all places...why Orchard MRT station... its quite not a very good place to hide it ya? or am i wrong about this? hmm...
The most dangerous place is the safest place? :cool:

sbs99 said:
go there do wat? search for the exact location? haha....i dun think it was found in the station itself.

Huh? no way man. search for the exact location :confused:

what i'm trying to say is that i still wanna go there in singapore, not in mrt station... besides i haven't tried taking mrt

still sg is the a safe country for me :thumbsup:

sbs99 said:
go there do wat? search for the exact location? haha....i dun think it was found in the station itself.
Said to be found between teh grass patch and the mosiac wall...
oh well .. stay tuned to the News tonite.

Dismemberment after she is dead makes no difference, dead is dead. If however, she was beheaded just to shock people or for terrorism then they really are *******s.

interesting,i bet the suspect will be nail within 24hr.sg police very efficient lor.

red_ryder said:
Dismemberment after she is dead makes no difference, dead is dead. If however, she was beheaded just to shock people or for terrorism then they really are *******s.

lets say wat if the lady is some embassador, den they have a video like the other guy who was brutally beheaded alive... that would be shocking & also another race to eliminate terrorism in this area... i better start buying foreign currency...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
lets say wat if the lady is some embassador, den they have a video like the other guy who was brutally beheaded alive... that would be shocking & also another race to eliminate terrorism in this area... i better start buying foreign currency...
well we are in no right to pin point the fault to the terrorist. for all we now if might be our neighbour or our own relatives doin it. like expample the china women's case. that was a work did by our own singaporean. thou terrorist are bad or somewhat cruel. we must not forget about the normal people. evil is in everyone.

is it sick to only kill 1 person or torture hundreds of people and take photos while posing with a happy face in the mist of doing it? well everything happens for a reason

bumortic said:
well we are in no right to pin point the fault to the terrorist. for all we now if might be our neighbour or our own relatives doin it. like expample the china women's case. that was a work did by our own singaporean. thou terrorist are bad or somewhat cruel. we must not forget about the normal people. evil is in everyone.

i'm not attributing it directly to terrorist, i'm just making an assumption based on the discussion we have... forget to put a disclaimer...

ok... i made an ass out of me... :sweatsm:

bumortic said:
is it sick to only kill 1 person or torture hundreds of people and take photos while posing with a happy face in the mist of doing it? well everything happens for a reason

be it
terrorists
or just some serial killer(s) and regardless of their nationality, fact is this is one sickening case.

true enough, psycho killers do have reason to kill too. for fun?

furrycake said:
be it or just some serial killer(s) and regardless of their nationality, fact is this is one sickening case.

true enough, psycho killers do have reason to kill too. for fun?
or maybe its because of the way people were treating him/her in the past and they are out for revenge?. haha

bumortic said:
or maybe its because of the way people were treating him/her in the past and they are out for revenge?. haha

be it the doing of t*rrorists or some psycho killer(s), i find it equally sickening. killing IS killing

furrycake said:
be it the doing of t*rrorists or some psycho killer(s), i find it equally sickening. killing IS killing
yes killing is sick. esp when soldiers are ordered to just kill anyone they see roaming on the streets. ahhh farenhite 9/11.

furrycake said:

Just a thought... Do you enjoy Kill Bill? the slashing & stuff? then y is the actually killing sickening? hmm... i dun get it thou...

i find that to kill without reason is sickening, but i do believe that killing for a reason well answered is a reason enough to kill. so what should the answer be?...

Zplus said:
I hope the head does not belong to one of the 2 missing little girls.....

Haven't been keeping up with the news... what 2 missing girls?

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
Just a thought... Do you enjoy Kill Bill? the slashing & stuff? then y is the actually killing sickening? hmm... i dun get it thou...

i find that to kill without reason is sickening, but i do believe that killing for a reason well answered is a reason enough to kill. so what should the answer be?...
well personally i love violence and gore esp if its in a film like kill bill, reservouir dogs or ever our local made film Perth. its fine with me as long as its not done outside.

well in film industry. gore and voilence is a worldwide fav. its a universal language. seriously. just look at the tons of film being made. but now we'r going over the topic. so lets drop the film subject.

Terence said:
Haven't been keeping up with the news... what 2 missing girls?

A few weeks ago, 2 little girls were reported missing. They are both sisters. Older one is only thirteen years old. They left a note to the mum saying that they will be visiting a friend. After that, no trace....

Status
Not open for further replies.