News Stand Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ling Nightsky

Mar 23, 2002
Heaven on Earth
h-y-p-h-e-n-s.net
00000134.jpg

saw this cute little boy sitting on the magazine with his mother... so i asked to take a photo... his mom prefers not to be in the pictures :p I like the contrast between the cute and innocent boy compare to those you know? adult magazines....

00000140.jpg

nice series of candid and impromptu shots you took, Ling. Just a comment on the first picture here, the camera focussed on the background (the mags) instead. The baby appears blur.

I like the series on the leaves the most.

your camera has rather soft focus, i wonder if it has to do with your camera or the way you program your camera.

in the 1st pic, the focus is on the mags at the back, it should be on the baby rite? :p

on the 2nd pic, again its quite soft. ive noticed your other photos on other threads, it seems like the lens of the camera gives very soft images (close to out of focus).. it could be the focusing (due to min distance of focus) and low light problems the camera faces.

notice that in the first pic, the background is sharper!

yeah, if only i knew what the problem was.... maybe coz the boy is moving thus everything was clear ( since they don't move ) except the boy?

small kid for sale too or does he come free with one of the magazines :kok:

Status
Not open for further replies.