News(jp):3000D,50D,1Dsmk-III

Status
Not open for further replies.
good.. the force is strong :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I have heard about the 3000D 6 months ago and it is a camera below the 350D. Not sure true or not! :dunno:

The Oracle said:
I have heard about the 3000D 6 months ago and it is a camera below the 350D. Not sure true or not! :dunno:

If they are true, any lobang for 20D for <$1,900? :dunno:

count ourselves lucky, we dont have to wait ages for a upgrade model to come... yes time to get a new 20D, hehe.... upz for USM

Xing said:
count ourselves lucky, we dont have to wait ages for a upgrade model to come... yes time to get a new 20D, hehe.... upz for USM

Stop asking me to buy buy buy............ :kok:

Must resist...... :sweat:

I dunno Japanese but guess it's coming strong!!! ... All the best for Canon! :bsmilie:

Hope we wouldn't wait that long for the new models to be in town. :think:

yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally !

Rough translation.

Rumored models:
50D - 10mps 5.5fps, could be the same AF unit as the 5D
3000D - Low end Dslr model.
Kiss D III - Lower power 50D, prob same sensor but at 3fps
1Ds MkIII - 20mp
1DV - New 1D hybrid model, featuring APS-H Crop mode sensor capable of 12mp/8fps.

Most of these are just rumors like "could it be.....?" and "hopefully...". 50D seems to be the most likely one to be out. As for the rest, will have to wait and see.

Xing said:
lucky cos there is a new cam ard the corner and cycle is like ard 2 years, maybe less.
unlucky cos u see the value depreciate too fast.
lucky cos u can buy those depreciated cams (eg 10D, 20D)

nevertheless, i'm waiting for the annoucement eagerly so that the price of the 1 will depreciate further.

TMC said:
Rough translation.

Rumored models:
50D - 10mps 5.5fps, could be the same AF unit as the 5D
3000D - Low end Dslr model.
Kiss D III - Lower power 50D, prob same sensor but at 3fps
1Ds MkIII - 20mp
1DV - New 1D hybrid model, featuring APS-H Crop mode sensor capable of 12mp/8fps.

Most of these are just rumors like "could it be.....?" and "hopefully...". 50D seems to be the most likely one to be out. As for the rest, will have to wait and see.

u r fast.. i was abt to ask u over msn .. heee

hmm....

A loose translation (direct translation)

"Apparently, the normal evolution version of 5.5 scenes during APS-C size 10.3 million pixel/second though it is tentative name EOS-50D of the EOS-20D succession rumored the sale schedule for this spring. An active scene of the high speed machine that piles up the AF unit of EOS-5D that famous is good seems to be wide. It seems to appear considerably and at a low price with the machine only for JPG for which EOS-3000D(Kiss D Light?) of the rumor uses the APS-C size sensor of present Kiss DN when almost put on the market at a simultaneous period. In the thing, EOS-***D that came off among is next term Kiss D?. Does V become the spread machine of second when the sensor of EOS-50D was misappropriated three scenes by the thing?It is keeping from EOS-1Ds mark? at the end. Do you finally exceed it to the first 20 million pixels by V as 35mm size single lens reflex digital camera?&#12288;Though it is rumored EOS-1DV of the EOS-1D integration version that eight scenes are possible by using APS-H Croppmord during 12,000 pixel/second &#65381;&#65381;&#65381;"

According to the page...

EOS 50D 10.3 MPx ...5.5 Frames per second drive
EOS 3000D
EOS 1Ds MK III 20 MPx
EOS 1Dv 12 Mpx ... 8 Frames per second drive

When is the MEGA Pixel race ending... isn't 6-8mp good enough? 10mp RAW is huge.

TMC said:
Jeez you must have used the translator. I got a headache reading the translated text.

yeap :sweat: :bsmilie: ;p :D

Oh man ... not more temptations and choices :bsmilie: .. the never ending chase for the mpixel count.

Besides speculations on the performance and FPS ... which focusing system is present on what models is still not known ... :think: ... then again, its time for us all who want an upgrade to hold on to our wallets :bsmilie: to see if dreams become reality.

grantyale said:
When is the MEGA Pixel race ending... isn't 6-8mp good enough? 10mp RAW is huge.
Yeah... the mega pixel race is tiring... I'm highly satisfied with my 8MP ~ 8x12 printouts, any higher is a bit overkill ;p Think we will see a slowdown in the DSLRs sales very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.