Newface photo shoot on 28th of May

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yawoo

Deregistered
Aug 6, 2004
nowhere
Hello everybody,
managed to get a newface to have this photo shoot.. As she's a newbie which has no experience in posing,I'm looking for those with more ideas & experience in posing a model to join this photo session. As she's a newbie, I will be charging interested participants a more reasonable price..

Name: YuHui

Her photo:
yuhui.jpg

Date of shoot: 28th of May.

Time : 9.00 - 12.00

Cost : $30

Theme: Causal ( with 3 different outfit: hence 3 break time for you guys)

Maximum photographers: 6

I wouldn't be shooting her so if any of you guys want me to hold the reflector for you,you can bring it along.No extra charges ok..:bsmilie: :bsmilie: Refreshment will be provided with every break.

wah... Thanks u guys for the response.if professional photographer liked you guys would to join me,it's really my pleasure & my honor.. MUA?? She said she wanna save cost la.. So if enage a MUAthen she got less $$ to save liao lor.. hehe:bsmilie: :bsmilie: No worry guys cos she can really DIH( Do it herself) ha ha ha...

KNIGHT ONG said:
My style will be KO123456 ... :devil: :bsmilie:
You should know I'm KO*censor* :devil:

KNIGHT ONG said:
My style will be KO123456 ... :devil: :bsmilie:

KO123456?? what's that??

Virgo said:
Timing too late for good lightings. Can you push early a bit, say 8am latest?

Good lighting is not decided by the TIME alone ... :bsmilie:

KNIGHT ONG said:
The KO gangs lor .. :bsmilie:

wah if your whole gang all join me then I must prepare more makan for u guys liao.. hehe... Big shot coming..:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

really gonna thanks u guys for the response.

So here are the interested participants:
1. W????
2. V????
3. C????

So 3 more slots to go.. hehehe...

Someone requested me to have it shoot earlier @ 7am... What do u guys think?? I will give guys u choice to chose... BUT... the most important thing is that is she willing to wake yp so... early?? hahha..

Yawoo said:
Someone requested me to have it shoot earlier @ 7am... What do u guys think?? I will give guys u choice to chose... BUT... the most important thing is that is she willing to wake yp so... early?? hahha..
Shooting outdoor, by 9am, the sun is already very unforgiving. If you start the shoot at 9am, you have max 1 hour of acceptable lighting. If the shoot is from 7am to 10am, you will definately get much better lights.

If the model is not willing to get up early enough to start shooting at 7am, I dare say, she is not serious about it. If the model is not serious about the shoot, why should photographer be borthered.

Yawoo said:
Shooting outdoor, by 9am, the sun is already very unforgiving. If you start the shoot at 9am, you have max 1 hour of acceptable lighting. If the shoot is from 7am to 10am, you will definately get much better lights.

If the model is not willing to get up early enough to start shooting at 7am, I dare say, she is not serious about it. If the model is not serious about the shoot, why should photographer be borthered.

But I'm sure that there're still people wouldn't mind to shoot it from 9 - 12pm ,as I have already organised twice for Miss Trillia... The response is very overwhelming too.. No big issue.

try to avoid the time 1030am to 4pm. when the weather damm hot...

Yawoo said:
But I'm sure that there're still people wouldn't mind to shoot it from 9 - 12pm ,as I have already organised twice for Miss Trillia... The response is very overwhelming too.. No big issue.
find a location where there is a shelter or shady spot just in case

Status
Not open for further replies.