Newd!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyK

Apr 27, 2008
hi all.. i registered sometime ago.. read through some thread and get to know quite a few things.. haha.. yeah.. hope to learn and explore into photography.. not personally owning a camera yet for now due to budget constraint.. will take advice and tips from experts here..

cheers!

jacob

Deregistered
May 11, 2005
Former CS Senior Member
decide your budget. buy ur camera n go out n shoot. reading only does not help.

still staring at this screen?

zac08

Feb 21, 2005
East
Welcome

read more (learn all you can about the subject)
shoot more (get all these knowledge into practise, go loan a camera if you need to)
post more (get feedback, first critique your own photos mercilessly)

liarliar

Deregistered
May 13, 2007
Sometime back when i first came over here surfing know of one guy at pentax forum very 'poisonous'. Surf on and you will realise even without 'poison' you will get infected and eventually join the dark side.

:devil:

hi, just registered for this forum some time back after gaining some interests from my friends using dslr. previously, i enjoyed shooting with my old point and shoot camera and looking forward to shooting with the Dslr, and with the help of my fren, got a 2nd hand canon 400d with kit lens thru this forum. :D

KenBit

Oct 6, 2008
SG!
Sometime back when i first came over here surfing know of one guy at pentax forum very 'poisonous'. Surf on and you will realise even without 'poison' you will get infected and eventually join the dark side.

:devil:
Yeah I am one of those that will just sting him and get him infected with the nikon poison. WOOOOT. Eh seriously, get the Nikon, feel, technology, ISO performances all out there. Don't forget hor your second DSLR must get the D700! ah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom