newcomer~! lol =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukazunori

Mar 24, 2006
Singapore
hihi, haha its my first time at clubsnap was introduced by a group of my close frenz of photographers, currently waiting for poly start loves photography~! haha hope to have a great time knowing u guys here, so plz show me the ropes =)

Welcome to the hottest 'Club' in Singapore..... ClubSNAP!!!:bsmilie:

Welcome....

and heppy snapping...

Welcome to ClubSNAP. it's a nice forum to hang out. and i'm around your age as well =).

+1 la! can anot =x

Welcome to CS. Welcome to Poly.
Wonder which Poly...
Anyway just stay to photography using camera.. hor.

Cheers

thks for the welcome =) haha i going temasek poly design sch taking visual communication... lol just met King Tiger for dinner today... lol haha awesome time =)

Welcome!! This is a GREAT board:)

Anna

Hahah... You'll meet all kinds of people here dude/dudest.;p Welcome on board to a never ending learning lesson.:confused:

absolutely hahaha can share experience too =) hahaha and techniques, really looking forward for a great time =)

now, you will have a large gaping hole in your wallet in your journey into photography..muhahaha :devil:

moriahphotos said:
Welcome to CS!!!! Wow u r new n u alredi met out revered KT!!!!:bigeyes:

hahaha, err cuz actually i m a close fren of a fren of his, haha then we couple of ppl just went for casual dinner and chat.. was really great time.. lol

to patryk:

lol my pocket had a huge hole already.... hahahahaha inside left butterflies and dust... lol

welcome to CS :)

Welcome to CS, I'm new too.:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.