NewComer: Hi to all

Status
Not open for further replies.

boonph

Feb 25, 2009
West
Say hi to all, i just join here. Find this forum is very useful.

Just get into this hobby, currently no DSLR yet. Planning to buy D90 as it is highly recommended. Budget is below 2k. Any other suggestion beside D90? Thanks...

hi boonph

Welcome to CS.

You've made the right decision, go for the D90. i am using one too! :)

Welcome to CS

READ MORE
SHOOT more
Post more

Just get into this hobby, currently no DSLR yet. Planning to buy D90 as it is highly recommended. Budget is below 2k. Any other suggestion beside D90? Thanks...
Welcome, I'm using a Sony A200 (Below 1k). You may want to consider :)

Thanks for all the warmest welcome... And thanks for the suggestion... Think better to start with try around with the cameras first before commit...

Wait for next week. There will be a new entry level DSLR this coming PMA 2009 (3-5Mar)
Something with image quality of D90 squeezed into the body of D40 (smaller). Articulating LCD, movie mode to be confirmed

Wait for next week. There will be a new entry level DSLR this coming PMA 2009 (3-5Mar)
Something with image quality of D90 squeezed into the body of D40 (smaller). Articulating LCD, movie mode to be confirmed

PMA? Let me google it. thanks for the info. i will go for a visit. anyway if new DSLR is launched meaning we still have to wait for sometimes before it is available in market?

Status
Not open for further replies.