- Apr 20, 2018
NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY TRAINING WORKSHOP
Group (3-6pax): SG$800 each (introductory rate)
Friday 1 June 2018, 9am - 6pm
ABOUT ASHLEY LOW:
As the founder of Ashley Low Photography, Ashley’s studio specializes in capturing the key moments of a family’s journey from pregnancy, to newborn, to babies up to 1 year old. Since 2011, she has captured more than 1600 children of all ages. Ashley was awarded the title of Master Photographer in 2016 by Master Photographers Association in UK, and has been named as one of the best family photographers, and newborn photographers, by various publications in Singapore. Her works have been featured in The Sunday Times Singapore and Mother and Baby magazine. Learn more at www.ashleylowphotography.com
Are you a photographer who likes to learn about newborn photography?
This training workshop is designed to empower photographers who will like to step into this newborn photography industry and take beautiful pictures of newborns and kick-start their business.
Newborn mentoring session includes:
1) Learning the Fundamentals:
• Planning for a session using different colours, accessories
and props to provide variety for your customers.
• Preparing the room for a newborn; actual styling and setup; how a typical newborn session flows and consideration of variety of poses/props vs age of baby
2) Live demonstration with a newborn:
• Learn a few ways to wrap baby; learn various poses in various setups; watch out for baby’s comfort and safety; looking for details; different angles to fill up a gallery to sell; posing parents with baby and siblings (if any).
• During which, I will talk about or demonstrate how to shoot awake and older babies help me enjoy all my sessions more.
• Includes techniques such as settling newborns, reading signs for wind & burping, watching for signs of discomfort & signs of waking up to avoid certain poses.
3) Others - Technical & Business
• You will get to learn how to light up newborns with flash and the settings for your DSLR
• Get to see how I edit my photographs, and I will share how you can price your worth, how to market, and kickstart this business.
4) Reviews & Feedback
• Prior to this workshop, if you have some photos taken already, I like to see them and give some comments so I can better guide you for improvement during workshop by seeing how you shoot the models.
• Each participant will receive a follow up review help 3 months after the workshop. Meaning send through more of your photos and I will guide you for your improvement and success.
A certificate of training will be issued upon completion of the workshop.
Lunch, snacks & drinks will be included.
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure the slot. Upon registration, more details will be furnished.
What You’ll Need:
A DSLR with a basic understanding of aperture, ISO and shutter speed. We’ll be shooting manual mode.
A basic knowledge of Photoshop is strongly recommended
To sign up, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: 62 Ubi Road 1 Oxley Bizhub 2 Singapore 408734
Last edited by a moderator: