Newborn Photography Props

Richard Ong

Apr 17, 2011
I'm not too sure am I in the right column to post this question, moderators please feedback if there is a more suitable place.

Do any of you know where can I get/buy newborn props e.g. like baby cocoons, cute costumes in Singapore? I am referring to shops or online store which I can self collect it latest by this friday?
I need those props urgently for coming weekend shoot. Or I can borrow from any of you? I need girl cute costumes or props.

Appreciate if any of you can guide me along :) thanks!

You can try toys r us

Nedy77, one good suggestion, thanks. Will check that out tomorrow... I need more suggestion from all CSer, sorry as it is pretty rush... the more the merrier LOL

Nedy77, one good suggestion, thanks. Will check that out tomorrow... I need more suggestion from all CSer, sorry as it is pretty rush... the more the merrier LOL

Novena square has a ton of shops dealing with infant clothes, toys, etc

Rashkae, will check that out~ thank you ;)

Kiddy Palace too

You can buy online, from places like design revolution, but won't able to make it by this weekend, not sure even if you willing to pay $$$$$ for next day shipping.

Hi Catchlights, thanks for dropping by on the reply ;) I think i have to postpone my shoot while waiting for online purchase.