newbis outing at the zoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterpan

Mar 4, 2004
Singapore, West
www.beniephoto.blogspot.com
Hi i am planning a newbis outing on the Sunday to the Zoo.

Date 2 May 2004
Time 12Pm
Meeting point KFC
Any Camera will do
subject Newbis
there be some game i have to think of a game at the zoo

1:peterpan
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

Yo brother peterpan! I'm interested, but cannot confirm yet... Confirm with you later this week, yah?

The_Cheat said:
Yo brother peterpan! I'm interested, but cannot confirm yet... Confirm with you later this week, yah?

dun know why clubsnap's gathering always clashes with my timetable..
still having exam... haha..
wish everyone enjoy shooting la.. :D

modenaslim said:
dun know why clubsnap's gathering always clashes with my timetable..
wish everyone enjoy shooting la.. :D
LOL .. the best way is take MC and retake then come shoot, need to relax yourself life is short ENJOY it!

there be some game i have to think of a game at the zoo
u can just ask your fairy to spikkle us some dust powder then we can play catching liao

you might want to consider a earlier meeting time. Currently 12pm ~ 1pm would probably include waiting for pple to arrive and then lunch. So 1++pm shoot till 5pm(?), by early evening will not have much light left & flash is useless at those distances.

If u guys meet at say, 1000 ~ 1030. 1030 till 1145 go shoot those nearby enclosures and take advantage of the sun. get a map of the zoo, decide which enclosures u guys want to visit and skip, break into groups if need to. Then after lunch, go out and get your pics.

I think u guys will probably get stuck at some spots, eg. animal not co-operative, animal very cute/interesting want to get more, setting up tripods, it being a sunday might have to fight with the crowd+tourists, etc etc...

And finally, start early -> end early, ya?
Just my opinion. :)

with my lousy powershow S50 i dun think i can shot any animal lol...maybe i go there and see my lovely penguins and polar bears? :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

well cannot confirm yet..cuz i got a chain of chalets to go starting from next week...have yet to confirm ba..keep me in touch of the info tho..

Tiffy said:
with my lousy powershow S50 i dun think i can shot any animal lol...maybe i go there and see my lovely penguins and polar bears? :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

well cannot confirm yet..cuz i got a chain of chalets to go starting from next week...have yet to confirm ba..keep me in touch of the info tho..
meow~ haha, you can always shoot us, in a weird position if there is any. or you can choose anyone from there to be your model *hint hint :embrass:

Tiffy said:

Haha~! I also don't have powerful camera... why not I bring you around, and tell you about the difference between a leopard, jaguar and a cheetah? Or maybe can enlighten you the difference between a cougar and a mountain lion! :bsmilie:

Hmm... maybe can use this oppportunity to refresh what I'm supposed to teach... ... :think:

modenaslim said:

:D

Exam? that is a sunday you know...how come no rest day want ma? :complain:

wow this is great..
but i only got a lousy cam with me..

kinachi said:
wow this is great..
but i only got a lousy cam with me..
no need a good cam, any cam will do. go there just to relax yourself and know more ppl from CS..come come come :sweatsm:

Hi about the game

Subject : funny movment of animal and poeple
How
take a picture of animal and poeple with funny way of movment
and take shot of it

I don't really mind what type of Cam
taking picture is all about fun and learning from each other
be happy and take any picture i believe everyone is good :)
i hope you all can make it to the zoo outing
this is my first time i am planning outing :embrass: support me

hi bro peterpan,

would love to join but got something on this sun lah.. any way the next outing is on the 8.. you wan to come??

Tiffy said:

your S50 is a great Cam, don't matter what cam. i love the picture you take
it you are the one who make a good picture :) no hard feeling

hi Guy there a change in outing

Anyone like to join me to the jurong bird park on the 2 May 2004
i have 5 pcs of 25% on ticket for bird park

Subject jurong bird park
newbis
game the same as the zoo outing
meeting time 10 am

5 pcs 25% ticket
1:
2: