Newbies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incastasman

Feb 14, 2004
central
incastasman.multiply.com
Hi everyone, My name is Andrew..aft looking at most of de post from dis forum n trying to understand abt IR photography..i guess im falling in love to IR photography..hehe..i will be joinin u guys soon.. hope to learn from u guys:) Cheers!

Will get my R72 soon...hehe

Incastasman said:
Hi everyone, My name is Andrew..aft looking at most of de post from dis forum n trying to understand abt IR photography..i guess im falling in love to IR photography..hehe..i will be joinin u guys soon.. hope to learn from u guys:) Cheers!

Will get my R72 soon...hehe

Welcome, come join us in our outings anytime you can. Just look out for coming outing threads and put your name/nick in the list. We always welcome new members to join us.

Hi Andrew,

Max here, remember? Just wondering which camera are you using for IR? Join us for our outing, most of us have spare filters, so you can try and decide which one you like.

teerex said:
Welcome, come join us in our outings anytime you can. Just look out for coming outing threads and put your name/nick in the list. We always welcome new members to join us.
Thank U..will look out for de coming outing, hope i can join u guys n learn..thanks once agian! Cheers!

Max 2.8 said:
Hi Andrew,

Max here, remember? Just wondering which camera are you using for IR? Join us for our outing, most of us have spare filters, so you can try and decide which one you like.

Hi Max..of cos i remember u..we have speak on de phone b4..hope my info helps..btw. im using D70 wif my kit lens. thanks for de offer..appreciate dat..

Oh ya! i have seen de photos dat u ppl contribute to de Photo-Video digital 7th editions.. wat can i say?? its supeb!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: thanks so much for sharing..

Cheers!

Ah...Good, D70...our "gang"mostly use that... Very good for IR.

Come out already? That's was Vortex that help us getting those pix printed. But dunno where is he?

Can show us?

Max 2.8 said:

Come out already? That's was Vortex that help us getting those pix printed. But dunno where is he?

Can show us?

sorry guys..my turn MIA :embrass:

anyways i am free this weekend, 17 dec. so if got outing..CALL ME!!! if not the rest of the month i bo eng liao :sweat:

anyways my friend has yet to send me complimentary copies of the mag....will be getting one for everyone so u all dont need to buy.

vortex said:
sorry guys..my turn MIA :embrass:

anyways i am free this weekend, 17 dec. so if got outing..CALL ME!!! if not the rest of the month i bo eng liao :sweat:

anyways my friend has yet to send me complimentary copies of the mag....will be getting one for everyone so u all dont need to buy.

Bro you really MIA for a long time. How was Zouk Out.
Year end already, plenty of parties that why "bo eng".

This Sunday? Will let you know via SMS if we're on.

Shoot the magazine spread with our pix in it or scan and show us leh. Are we in the cover? Ha ha

Can I propose a "jinxed" place that we didn't go for a long long time? Chinese Garden?

teerex said:
Bro you really MIA for a long time. How was Zouk Out.
Year end already, plenty of parties that why "bo eng".

This Sunday? Will let you know via SMS if we're on.

hi bros...yes pls SMS me...any place also can lah. just pray for good weather.

i didnt go zoukout as i had some other parties going on elsewhere.
xmas eve and NYE also all booked liao....so confirmed next day gotta rest :sweat:

So yes...LETS DO IT THIS WEEKEND!

Max 2.8 said:
Can I propose a "jinxed" place that we didn't go for a long long time? Chinese Garden?

Yo Bro, I just came back from Chinese Garden. Will post some pics to share (hope they're ok)

I don't mind going again if you guys want to. Better go before they close it again for CNY decorations, I think they will. Like the last time we went all the way there before the Autumn Festival and could not get in.

You guys decide and do up the list of participants in a new outing thread. Can?

Max 2.8 said:

Can show us?

Sure!, will show it u all when we meet up..look forward to join u guys for de outing..hehe..im a novice..hope u all dun mind..:sweatsm:

Incastasman said:
Hi ppl.. feel free to check out my photos homepage at : http://incastasman.multiply.com/photos hehe, wish i can change fm all dis to IR..kakaka:bsmilie:

Thanks for sharing... you have a nice gallery.
:thumbsup:
Do join in this coming Sunday outing... though I'm not able to join in, but I'm sure you do enjoy with those guys. ;) I'm sure you can get nice shots.

Cheers!

Yaya, Do join them. I also cannot make it....been MIA rather long liao....wish that I can find some spare time for myself soon.

Dun go Chalet lor...opps, pit cha your lobang liao.... last outing leh...come lah

PandaOng said:
opps...;p

Timing Buay Gam.

Don't spend so much time at the square table lor!

Must get some exercise, sitting down for hours not good :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.