Newbies with Raynox 250 ( 55-250) Canon 60D

MooMoobiz

Jul 26, 2011
大佬,

SOS !! I m a newbies in photography.

Trying my attempt in the park for Macro Photo with My Canon 60D , kit lens 18-55 or 55-250 with Raynox 250.

Please advise how m I able to get great pic?

First, you should read the guides in the macro section:

Macros and Close-ups

Next, consider joining a macro outing. For example:

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/gath...-macro-shoot-17th-jun-2012-a.html#post7959919

But without some basic skill and talent, you cannot get a "great pic" by relying on gear alone. You need to learn how to use your gear first. Then use your gear to express your creativity. Just buying a 60D and raynox 250 will not give you great pics. It requires patience, practice, luck and more practice.

Looking for a magic formula? There is none. Define "great pic" for yourself, first.
There are composition guidelines, exposure guidelines and others - but all these will always finally tell you "It depends .." - on your intention, your situation (light, object), your equipment, your skills ...

Last edited:
ditto ditto ditto

get the basics right, do the youtubes and read the tutorials .... then get out there make some like-mided friends to shoot with and shoot and review

there is only that much u can learn from tutorials and videos ..... have to go out and shoot

Its through fanatical doggedness and hard work that make these 'great pics' look deceivingly simple and wonderful

First, you should read the guides in the macro section:

Macros and Close-ups

Next, consider joining a macro outing. For example:

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/gath...-macro-shoot-17th-jun-2012-a.html#post7959919

But without some basic skill and talent, you cannot get a "great pic" by relying on gear alone. You need to learn how to use your gear first. Then use your gear to express your creativity. Just buying a 60D and raynox 250 will not give you great pics. It requires patience, practice, luck and more practice.

Last edited:
大佬,

SOS !! I m a newbies in photography.

Trying my attempt in the park for Macro Photo with My Canon 60D , kit lens 18-55 or 55-250 with Raynox 250.

Nobody know how you could get a great pic. You would need to try out yourself, post a photo here then we know how you could improve on.

theapulut
[/URL][/IMG]

Hi,

That's my attempt. Please comment n advice!

Moomoobiz

Nice shot :). What was your shutter speed and f-stop? Did you have to use a tripod?

That's my attempt. Please comment n advice!
There's an entire section for Macro and Closeups where you can post your pictures and review other people's result.
My personal opinion: DOF too thin, a larger part should be in focus.

Hi,

My shoot today, Need your comment to improve further.

Hi,

My shoot today, Need your comment to improve further.

I suggest learning how to read what people have already replied to you. It will help you improve. See this right above your post?

There's an entire section for Macro and Closeups where you can post your pictures and review other people's result.
My personal opinion: DOF too thin, a larger part should be in focus.