Newbie's virgin post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez,
nice shots all! What system are you using, please don't say P&S or I'm selling all my gear tomorrow :sweat:.

btw, welcome to CS :).

Regards,

great shots..keep it up...though i am inclined to believe tt u are newbie only to this forum and not photog....haha..

Thanks for all ur kind comments
I only got my camera last year. A Canon EOS66 film camera, so all those pics are scanned. The ones that i posted are those that i feel 'can make it' one, in fact some of them are 'accidental' works I must confess. I still got alot to learn and brush up on my techniques. :sweat:

drummercow said:
newbie? sure or not? :bigeyes:

well done! the colours arent as vivid as i'd like though, but that might be my monitor.. :embrass:

Keep shooting! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

de_stan said:
Only flaw is the sky is too bright, maybe overexposed

Overcast sky so got no details, nothing much u can do bt it unless thru PS. Alternatively u can crop from the top-right side downwards to reduce the amount of sky and bring more focus to the foreground.

de_stan.jpg

Cropped and leveled on PS.

de_stan said:
so all those pics are scanned.

Wah... what scanner and what resolutions do you use to scan those photos?
Very sharp and don't notice there are from scanner quality leh... :what:

Im using a Epson Perfection 2400 Photo scanner, actually it belongs to my office not my personal one lah.
As for resolution im not too sure, its all pre-set i think.

ST_sg said:
Wah... what scanner and what resolutions do you use to scan those photos?
Very sharp and don't notice there are from scanner quality leh... :what:

hmmmm....got ya cam last year....then u no more newbie liao la....haha...i only started this year lo....

Status
Not open for further replies.