Newbie's Shot (Precious Moments Display)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trevor_Tan

These are taken using a Canon Digital IXUS. I find it quite hard to get if focus and the pictures. When loaded onto the PC picture are not as sharp as seen on the LCD.
But anyway the slight "out of focus" look also seem to be quite nice (Abit of dreamy feeling).
Comments & Advices?
PM%20June%204.JPG

PM%20Sept%202.JPG

Thanks for the time!

The second picture feels more like hand shake than out of focus.

Thread has been moved from Critique Corner to Newbies Corner due to nature of content. Please refer to this thread for the guidelines of the Critique Corner.

It seems that macro mode is not enabled. or flash is not turn.

Originally posted by MaGixShOe
how u make the backgorund black?
the table is black I think. anyway last time I took picture of my sis's precious moments display also and I put a black t-shirt behind to make background black.

anyway. try taking the picture with a tripod see the same onot.

Originally posted by MaGixShOe
how u make the backgorund black?

I use a black card board and the table top is also black with a glass cover as what PsychoBoy had notice.
I did switch to macro mode but maybe it is due to hand shake as many had suggested.
I can't switch the flash on as the table top and the glass water ball will give a nasty reflections of the flash.
Thanks guys for the input, will try again another time with tripod

Originally posted by Trevor_Tan

I use a black card board and the table top is also black with a glass cover as what PsychoBoy had notice.
I did switch to macro mode but maybe it is due to hand shake as many had suggested.
I can't switch the flash on as the table top and the glass water ball will give a nasty reflections of the flash.
Thanks guys for the input, will try again another time with tripod

can see ur reflection in the 2nd photo..... pls note :)

Status
Not open for further replies.