Newbies outing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.. that's is early..:sweatsm:

But my bed don't allow me to wake up so early on sunday..:bsmilie:

Thanks for your value input.. hope you can make it on 4th Oct. ;p

Haha, me too :sweat: , it would be tough waking up early.
Weekend is the only time I get to slack off in bed. :D

hope to have more ppl to join... :)

Since it's the Mooncake festival you guys may want to go to Chinese Garden in the evening for the lantern light up instead.

Hi, I'm an amateur too.

Date:03-oct09 (Sat)
Venue: walkabout in Raffles Place do landscape shooting.(meeting Place Raffles Place MRT)
time: 9am-12pm

kindly post your confirmation and PM me your mobile.

1. Brian (Nick:yimsin)
2. Sam (Nick:samsc) might need to work on Sat, so 50 -50 You can also add me into your msn : samwng78@hotmail.com
3. Eric (Nick: ericwayne) you can also add me : pethetkyaw@hotmail.com
4. Richard(Nick: richardcceur) msn@ - richard_62@hotmail.com

Looking forward to see you all on 3th Oct!!
__________________________________________________ ________________

Date:04-oct09 (Sun)
Venue: Chinese Garden (Chinese Garden MRT)

kindly post your confirmation and PM me your mobile

2. Sam (Nick:samsc)
3. Eric (Nick: ericwayne)

from my observation , its better for those people who can really make it to book up a spot with TS.

If you can't make it or may not be able to attend , please show some consideration and give up the spot for other interested parties who are genuinely able to make it.

This saves time/minimise clutter for TS who is organising and makes the event a successful one.

My 2cts of experience from the last outing i organised for Chinese Garden

Cheers!

Last edited:
from my observation , its better for those people who can really make it to book up a spot with TS.

If you can't make it or may not be able to attend , please show some consideration and give up the spot for other interested parties who are genuinely able to make it.

This saves time/minimise clutter for TS who is organising and makes the event a successful one.

My 2cts of experience from the last outing i organised for Chinese Garden

Cheers!

:)

Since it's the Mooncake festival you guys may want to go to Chinese Garden in the evening for the lantern light up instead.

sam/eric what do u think abt galdor suggestion or we still stick on with our plan :)

come on guys join us ;) so we could plan more outing together next round:bsmilie:

For those interested to carry lantern or do some candid shots, this is a good time!!!
Also can learn to capture night portraiture and the colorful lights and lantern.

Date : Saturday, 3 October 2009
Time : 7.30pm – 10pm
Venue : Start point at open field near Outram Park MRT and end point at The Central
Locals and visitors alike are invited to immerse in the sound and light of the festival by joining in the lantern walk down Eu Tong Sen Street. They will be greeted by a wide range of entertainment from dragon and lion dances to stilt walkers and fire eaters during the walk. The lantern walk will conclude with stage performances and pyrotechnics display at The Central by the Singapore River.

I am thinking about going down on 3th Oct evening. So, I am free to come down on Sat morning and Sunday Morning.
Or we can all go together on 3th Oct there.

Hmm, that would make altogether three outings?? :bigeyes:

Errmm..

I dun think there will going to be any lantern display in chinese garden this year.

All events has been moved to Chinatown instead.

Visit here for more info:
http://www.etour-singapore.com/singapore-lantern-festival.html

Yep, I think so. I checked Chinese Garden, cuz normally they have big lanterns there, but no news this year.

So, I am planning to go down to the 'Mass Lantern Walk' which is on 3rd Oct evening.

Hey guys, any of you working around Raffles Place/Tanjong Pagar area? I am thinking we can organise short walk-around photography outings after work at these areas. I bring my camera with me to work everyday so its good to have kakis to shoot with.

:)

sam/eric what do u think abt galdor suggestion or we still stick on with our plan :)

come on guys join us ;) so we could plan more outing together next round:bsmilie:

I prefer to stick to the plan. Sun- CG_9am :)

What said you..

I am thinking about going down on 3th Oct evening. So, I am free to come down on Sat morning and Sunday Morning.
Or we can all go together on 3th Oct there.

Hmm, that would make altogether three outings?? :bigeyes:

Bro.. even only 3 of us.. I hope the outing still ON. okey :thumbsup:

Frankly speaking...

Sometime, I prefer the outing in small group, b'cos is easy to move around and focus in sharing
Even finding place to drink coffee also much convenience. ;p

Nevertheless, more ppl join in also good and fun..:D

I'm newbie too and would like to join ur outing on Sunday 4th Oct.

I'm newbie too and would like to join ur outing on Sunday 4th Oct.

You're most welcome.. PM me or Brian (nick: yimsin) ur mobile. ;)

Sorry for all the confusion...

There is two events in this weekend..

1.)
Date:03-oct09 - SATURDAY
Venue: walkabout in Raffles Place do landscape shooting.(meeting Place Raffles Place MRT)
kindly post your confirmation and PM 'Brian' for your mobile.

2. Sam (Nick:samsc) might need to work on Sat, so 50 -50. :cool: You can also add me into your msn : samwng78@hotmail.com

2.)
Date:04-oct09 - SUNDAY
Venue: Chinese Garden (meet @ Chinese Garden MRT)
time : 9am - 12pm
kindly post your confirmation and PM me for your mobile.

1. Sam (Nick:samsc). You can also add me into your msn : samwng78@hotmail.com
hi i am kenneth hp 98670412
i wud like to join sat 3 oct at raffles place mrt at 9am
kindly give me yr contact hp to keep in touch on sat
thanks

hi i am kenneth hp 98670412
i wud like to join sat 3 oct at raffles place mrt at 9am
kindly give me yr contact hp to keep in touch on sat
thanks

Welcome...:cool:

I've help you to PM 'Brian (Nick:yimsin)' for his easy reference / track the attendance list.

Hi my name is Sam(nick: m3rcury747) and I would like to join in for the shoot on sat morning at raffles place and maybe sat night at outram as well... Not a dSLR user though, just a compact... 91820432 m3rcury747@hotmail.com

Date:03-oct09 (Sat)

kindly post your confirmation and PM me your mobile.

2. Sam (Nick:samsc) might need to work on Sat, so 50 -50 You can also add me into your msn : samwng78@hotmail.com
4. Richard(Nick: richardcceur) msn@ - richard_62@hotmail.com
5.kenneth (Nick: kenpaul) 98670412
6.Sam (nick: m3rcury747) - 91820432 m3rcury747@hotmail.com

Looking forward to see you all on 3th Oct!!
__________________________________________________ ________________

Date:04-oct09 (Sun)
Venue: Chinese Garden (Chinese Garden MRT)

kindly post your confirmation and PM me your mobile

2. Sam (Nick:samsc)
3. Eric (Nick: ericwayne)

Status
Not open for further replies.