Newbies Outing (Part 8) - April 7 Wednesday, City Hall area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Zero,

Phew....tks for the reminder that it has been postponed. Hope that the new date could be decided soon.
Have a great day ahead, cheers!

Roger
9618-5612

Zero,

seems like a lot of people are very eager for the shoot ... but alas, even after you announce it is postponed, we still have names being added.

in that case, we shall retain the name list for the next shoot?

cheers!
it's a bit unfair to those who actually had their names up on the list, but those posts were not recovered when CS was restored.

I think to be fair to all, I will create a new thread for the next outing (same time same place) and start all over again. Tentative date is on 21 April but to be confirmed. Still playing wait-and-see on CS server situation. Seems better today.

I thought the list would be the same, just change date. Or zercool will come up with another thread for the outing...

Everyone.... tonight's outing is POSTPONED.

I will close this thread at the end of the day, and start a new one (perhaps tomorrow) for the next outing ... keep a look out! :)

Last edited:
Newbies Outing (Part 8) - April 21 Wednesday, City Hall area
'Seniors'
1) Jimjo
2) dingaroo
3) wildcat
4)
5)
6)

'Newbies':
1)calogan
2)tealeaves(henry)
3)reneey
4)Josephjoe
5)jeneva
6)senthiljams
7)cncbug
8)Purpleheart
9)ScubaGolfer
10)Mrs ScubaGolfer
11)supersimon27
12)

Reserve List:
1)szewen (hopeful to make it)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Once again, I would like to inform everyone that tonight's outing is POSTPONED.

I will close this thread at the end of the day, and start a new one (perhaps tomorrow) for the next outing. Please do not add your name to the list on this thread. It serves absolutely no purpose! Keep a look out for the new thread tomorrow! :)

wah seh... macam like new Star Wars movie coming out... hahahaha :bsmilie:

Haha, more like Queuing for IPAD

Can ask something? Why the outing is always on Wednesday? why not on friday or weekend? :(

I am a newbie and desperately want join butt... :(

Can ask something? Why the outing is always on Wednesday? why not on friday or weekend? :(

I think TS said that Fri is his GF day or something:bsmilie:

Nataru said:

cleonbus said:

hahahah good memory!

To Nataru... you want an outing on Friday...? You organise one la! :)

that's a nice butt!

:bsmilie:

That's the great thing about being married. We do not have any GF day! ;):bsmilie:

But we also cannot anyhow buy gear... :nono:

hey man. so are we retaining the list from the last time? if yes i think its not kind of fair. me and my friend took up the last 2 slots the other time round. this time, its another list already.

yup... to be fair, I will close this thread after this post and start another one at approximately 7am tomorrow morning...
after that it's free for all...

hahahah really like Ipad launch :)

Tentative outing date is 21 April. No "pilots" please...

Status
Not open for further replies.