Newbies Outing (Part 8) - April 7 Wednesday, City Hall area

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's OK.. Wildcat is cool.... he should be put under 'seniors'.... :)
after all, he did single-handedly organize a successful sunrise outing to Marina Barrage not so long ago! ;)

it's OK.. Wildcat is cool.... he should be put under 'seniors'.... :)
after all, he did single-handedly organize a successful sunrise outing to Marina Barrage not so long ago! ;)

Hey bro, i aint refering to wildcat. I am jus generalizing it to whoever is coming as a newbies :bsmilie:

So dun be shy ... come and have fun everyone! :)

cheers
Fuji

I'm in! Can put me under the newbie list? :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Haha love to tag along but (why is it always a wednesday, haha) .. i will see whether i can make it next week.. kiv, give the rest a chance :)

Re: Newbies Outing (Part 8) - April 7 Wednesday, City Hall area
'Seniors'
1) Jimjo
2) dingaroo
3) wildcat
4) Daredevil123
5)
6)

'Newbies':
1)calogan
2)tealeaves(henry)
3)reneey
4)Josephjoe
5)jeneva
6)senthiljams
7)cncbug
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

Reserve List:
1)szewen (hopeful to make it)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Ah-hem...are you sure you're a newbie??? :)
Don't be so modest la...

:embrass:

aiyo... ya, newbie lah. Still learning a lot from the lao jiaos here.

Only got my entry level D5000 in Dec 09. Don't mind me tagging along hor... I be sure to bring kit lens only! :sweat: also never joined a ZerocoolAstra-organized-walkabout outing before :thumbsup:

HI.. My name is Paul... I just finished my basic photographic course 2 weeks ago.. would like to join you guys to learn something ... please sms me at 96838288 the details if there are slot available. thank you very much. Look forward to learn from the seniors. cheers!!!

Sorry guys, my parents came over for an unplanned visit. I wont be able to join u all tomorrow. Very sorry.

URGENT NOTICE

Due to Clubsnap is down for a period of time, we are unable to proceed to coordinate the outing as plan. :confused: With much regret, we have to reschedule the outing to a later date. :cry:

Sorry for any inconvenience that we may have caused.

Thank you ;)

Fuji & Zerocool

Many apologies to all.
Never expected the downtime to be so long. I lost all the PMs in my inbox related to this outing.

Will wait to see how the situation stabilises before deciding on a date for the outing.

cheers!

Many apologies to all.
Never expected the downtime to be so long. I lost all the PMs in my inbox related to this outing.

Will wait to see how the situation stabilises before deciding on a date for the outing.

cheers!

will be hearing from you soon ! i tink quite a few post lost. when i posted my name for the outing, i took up the last slot.

Ok. it is rescheduled. whewww.... For a moment I thought how you guys going to handle it with the downtime and all.

Ok. it is rescheduled. whewww.... For a moment I thought how you guys going to handle it with the downtime and all.
Ya boy...

At first I thought "ok. Down 1 or 2 days. Should still be ok." Didn't expect it to be so long.

Still getting "server is too busy" messages now and then. Kinda worried to fix a date yet.

Ya boy...

At first I thought "ok. Down 1 or 2 days. Should still be ok." Didn't expect it to be so long.

Still getting "server is too busy" messages now and then. Kinda worried to fix a date yet.

Anyway bro, I will be gone till the early May. Going on a business trip.

If you do set a date, let me know. I should have internet access.

Wow that's long. Ok take care and have a safe trip.
Me and Fuji tentatively decided on a Wednesday in late April. Hopefully 21st if all goes smoothly with CS.
Looks like must wait till outing Part 9 till we meet? :)

Wow that's long. Ok take care and have a safe trip.
Me and Fuji tentatively decided on a Wednesday in late April. Hopefully 21st if all goes smoothly with CS.
Looks like must wait till outing Part 9 till we meet? :)

Sounds like it. But if it is any consolation, I will try to get some sunrise sunset shots in Shanghai.

BTW, do you need some cheap china made accessories? I might pop by the camera malls there for lens caps and the like...

'Seniors'
1) Jimjo
2) dingaroo
3) wildcat
4) Daredevil123
5)
6)

'Newbies':
1)calogan
2)tealeaves(henry)
3)reneey
4)Josephjoe
5)jeneva
6)senthiljams
7)cncbug
8)Purpleheart
9)
10)
11)
12)

Reserve List:
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Thanks for organizing the outing. See you guys later this evening, cheers!
rdgs,
Roger

Thanks for organizing the outing. See you guys later this evening, cheers!
rdgs,
Roger

your enthusiasm is certainly commendable :)
BUT... 2 things to note:

1) in the previous posts, it was mentioned that tonight's outin has been postponed.
2) there's no mention about where exactly to meet, and neither do you have my contacts. Please don't walk around the entire City Hall area looking for us! We won't be found! :)

Newbies Outing (Part 8) - April 21 Wednesday, City Hall area
'Seniors'
1) Jimjo
2) dingaroo
3) wildcat
4)
5)
6)

'Newbies':
1)calogan
2)tealeaves(henry)
3)reneey
4)Josephjoe
5)jeneva
6)senthiljams
7)cncbug
8)Purpleheart
9)ScubaGolfer
10)Mrs ScubaGolfer
11)
12)

Reserve List:
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Zero,

seems like a lot of people are very eager for the shoot ... but alas, even after you announce it is postponed, we still have names being added.

in that case, we shall retain the name list for the next shoot?

cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.