Newbies Outing (Part 4) - City Hall/Esplanade, Wednesday Jan20 1830hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can attest they are usually about right with Bedok thou. As usual its raining here!

But heck, i’m in for some adventure, so at most rain don’t shoot sky shoot something creative also can :)

Btw, what lens is good to bring? Will my walkaround and tele be good enuff? Don’t want to lug all 4 down...

Seeya guys tmr!

If you want to go light, probably your 18-55 and 50/1.8 will do.
I see that you have the 17-55, which is probably your fave lens for that range though.. :)
I personally have no use for tele during night shoot, but really... it all depends on your style!

same here, i just bring 18-200 and 50. With tipod, it's not light leh....

with tripod, not light...
without tripod, no shot ;)

no choice... have to sacrifice for the reward...

with tripod, not light...
without tripod, no shot ;)

no choice... have to sacrifice for the reward...

Well said. Tripod so essential for night shoot.

I’m used to the weight of the 17-55, but did take me a while to do so. Probably that, and the nifty fifty only then. Looking forward to picking up some tips from you guys then!

Thanks Kelvin and Jeremy for organizing! Too bad couldn't join you guys for the drinking session. :D

no drinking! Only Burger King :)

Thanks to all who turned up. I'm very encouraged by the fact that everyone who confirmed their attendance made the effort and turned up.
The sky was threatening at first, but all worked out well. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves...! I did!

I have created a thread HERE for you to post your photos.

cheers!

Well done!

We must shot the "big wheel" the next time!

This thread has run its course, and I shall close it. Next outing on Feb3. I will start another thread shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.